Members

Tuesday 21 May 2013

With Deepest Sympathy

Just a quick post from me today. 

 I will be a bit MIA till the end of the week as I am working on various future projects.

I recently had to make a Sympathy card for a dear family member.  
Always a difficult subject.  

You want to show you care but not upset the family.


My card features a wonderful stamp which I have had in my collection for a couple of years but have not used as a Sympathy message before.  

It's an Inkylicious clear stamp and I have stamped with Versamark and embossed in gold Melt Dust.

I used a Spellbinder die to cut the image and some lovely Frantage detail to the edges.

Card mount is Centura Pearl and I have used an insert which had further private sentiments and messages.

The lovely organza flower ribbon and white flowers are from my stash.

I just love the words on this stamp and it brings me some comfort, as I hope it does to the family who received it.

Sending hugs to all

X

10 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

It's a perfect choice Laine and a lovely card.
Hugs
Chris x

Kim said...

gorgeous sympathy card Laine, lovely words
Kim x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Laine, such a beautiful sentiment
hugs Sue xx

mixamatoasties said...

Beautiful card Laine. Lovely sentiment.

Susan x

Wendy said...

Love the sentiment, so beautiful.
Wendy xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card with such a lovely sentiment. Pat K x

Pia S said...

These cards are always hard to do, but I think your card is very appropriate for such a sad occasion and it's so beautiful.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Laine and just right. That sentiment is lovely.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laine, oh wow that is just gorgeous I love the design of it, and the sentiment is lovely. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Gwyneth said...

A very elegant sympathy card. Your choice of sentiment is just perfect.

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...