Members

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Bella - Saturated Canary - Just for fun.

Hello to everyone. 
 I hope this finds you well.  
 It was a beautiful week-end here and we were lucky enough to have a lovely Monday weather wise.
Today it's back to cold, damp, rainy and very grey.
Don't you just love it!
Anyhooo I was very indulgent and did some colouring just for fun and to cheer me up.


List of materials used to make this project:

Wonderful Bella by Saturated Canary from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Ltd.
  Coloured using both my Copic and Spectrum Noir Pens and with a touch of pencil detail to her hair.  
She really is a beauty.
Image cut using Spellbinder Die.
Beautiful Maja Spring Basic Papers and brown Kraft card base and for mats and detail.
Die cut birdcage, butterfly and La,la, land banner die, Magnolia DooHickey Tag.
Ribbon, flowers,buttons, pearl detail are from my stash.
Stamp on tag is from Creative Expressions.


Showing some detail of hidden tag.

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:

Card Mania - Designer paper is both dots and stripes.
Creative Belli Challenge - item used from stash, flowers which I have had for a while



Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my card and read this post.

Hope our Summer comes soon.

Hugs to all,


X


30 comments:

Unknown said...

stunning card..x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Such a cute image & I love the tag.
Your colouring is beautiful & the buntings really finish it off x

Donna Maligno said...

How adorable! Love the addition of the tiny banners at the top and the sweet little bow. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

Rina said...

Oh my.... you talent is endless Laine!

Rina

Linda Simpson said...

STUNNING!!!! Love the bunting and the gorgeous flowers. The image is beautifully coloured.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image,fab colours.xxx

Pia S said...

WOW! I love how you've colored her - I'd love to have hair like hers and I really like how you did her jumper too! The banner, the tag, the bow and the flowers - it all coms together so beautifully!

JayBe said...

Your card is adorable, Laine - lovely to do some making just for fun. Great colouring and love her groovy roller skates.
Hugz, Jan xx

Gwyneth said...

Gourgeous card. I love everything about it, especially your hidden tag idea.

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Laine. I love the sweet image and beautiful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Miradormakings said...

Fabulous card Laine your colouring and LO are gorgeous.

Joan x

Sandra Carey said...

Stunning as always Hun Hugs Sandra xx

Judy said...

Very, very nice! Love those colors.

xo

Kate M said...

Lovely image, beautifully coloured, super design - great card!
Love that bunting.
xx

Unknown said...

She is beautiful. Love the depth to your colouring, Lou x

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, your colouring is fabulous and just love the bunting x

Zoe said...

I think I probably say this every time? "Your colouring in is fantastic" but it's the one thing I really admire, as its not my strong point, I'm always envious of it! Fabulous card too xx

Pat K said...

Stunning card Laine. Love the purple with the white and kraft. Beautifully coloured and designed as always, x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow, your coloring is just STUNNING. wow. Love it. Great work. Cheers, Holley

Kim said...

stunning card Laine - as always! and just love those blues. must get that lala land banner!
Kim x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Laine, fabulous image and colouring.
Wendy xx

Hello said...

Oh my word this is just stunning Laine, love the SC image, the colours, design and all the detail too.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Cheremane said...

Wow this is totally stunning :) beautiful work xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Fran said...

Gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week xxx

Mema's Crafts said...

Your talent is endless. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts.

Evie said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at CARD Mania. Evie DT

Christina C. said...

A spectacular creation...superb coloring and design!

Meggymay said...

A wonderful card, the colouring is beautiful. thank you for joining us at the Cheerful Stamp Pad this tim

Sharon said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...