Members

Saturday 25 May 2013

My Prince for Elizabeth Bell's World Monthly Challenge.

Hello to everyone.   I hope this finds you well.

My GDT time with the fabulous Digi Bells DT continues.

I am so excited to be able to showcase my first card for the Elizabeth Bell's World Monthly Challenge.  The theme of the Challenge is New Beginnings.

I have used the so sweet image My Prince  to create a fun Engagement Card or perhaps even a Wedding Card for that special couple.

List of materials used to make this Criss Cross Card:

Base card is Centura Pearl
Designer papers are Maja Spring Basic and these are scrummy.
Wonderful image as detailed above coloured using my Copic Pens, with a little sparkle detail to crown.
Die cuts are Go Kreate for image and mounts.
Butterfly is Magnolia DooHickey
Banner is La-la-land.
Edge detail is a Spellbinder edge die.
Lace, lovely silk crush ribbon, heart bling, flowers and charms are from my stash.



Image above shows the inner greeting card with fabulous sentiment.
Matching papers and Spellbinder die cut with banner detail.



I have made a stand for the back of the card with matching Centura Pearl card and a die cut edge.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.

Sending hugs to all from,


  
X

15 comments:

Unknown said...

stunning card.. ilove the image and flowers...x

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the fab image and colours.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Laine this is stunning! I love everything about this and the image is stunningly beautiful.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Fabulous card - lovely image, coloured beautifully.
xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Laine. I love the pretty image, wonderful colouring and such gorgeous embellishments
hugs Sue xx

jane stillman said...

Such a gorgeous card, love all the embellishments x

Hello said...

Hi Laine, this is just stunning, I love the image which as always is coloured to perfection and all your finishing touches are fab too hun.
Hugz from your new teamie, Lorraine xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a real stunner Laine. Love your layout and embellies.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Gina's Cards said...

Wow Laine - I love it! Love the colours and your beautiful colouring! I have not attempted a Criss Cross card yet, but I intend to give it a go this week.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Gina x

Gwyneth said...

Stunning. I love the way your flowers and bow match your colour choice for the dress. Everything works so well together.

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful attention to detail as always Laine. Its always a pleasure to visit and see your latest inspiring creation.

Claire x

mixamatoasties said...

Beautiful card Laine.

Susan x

Kim said...

wow fabulous card design and love that image!
Kim x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laine, your card is just gorgeous I love your image and your fabulous colouring to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Pia S said...

This image is perfect for an engagement or wedding card. It's lovely and you've done a great job coloring it.

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...