Members

Sunday 12 May 2013

Play Time with Lucky

Happy Sunday to everyone.  I hope this finds you well.

My card for today features the so sweet image 'Play Time with Lucky' from the CD Rom Simpler Times which features the fabulous artwork of Elisabeth Bell and is presented by Katy Sue Designs.   This image can also be obtained on line at Elisabeth Bell Designs 

I am so enjoying my GDT time with the wonderful Digi Bells Design Team


List of materials used to make this card.

Card base is Centura Pearl and designer papers are from my stash.
Wonderful image as listed above coloured using my Copic Pens.
Die cuts are Spellbinder for image, Joy Craft for mount and inner greeting label.  Doo Hickey for butterfly and printed label.  Bunting is La-la-land.
Flowers, beautiful ribbon, crystals, charm and other design detail is from my stash.


Image showing cute hidden label. I have used the fabulous free digi image Butterfly Kisses kindly provided by StampArt Design by Kathryne.


I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:


Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card and for your continued support which is so appreciated.

Sending hugs to all,


X

24 comments:

Kim said...

fabulous card Laine, love the image and colours and your layout just looks gorgeous!
Kim x

Unknown said...

This is sooooo beautiful, Laine! Adorably sweet image and coloured beautifully! Love all your fab embellishments too!
xx

Pia S said...

Such a pretty card, Laine, beautifully decorated both on the front and on the inside. Really sweet!

Cinzia C. said...

Great great great work Laine!!! The design is spectacular, all the embellies perfect and the colouring is stunning (as always :)!)

Big hugs from Rome
Cinzia xx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my Laine, this is stunning I love how you embellish your cards they are fantastic and I do so love the cute puppies.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Sue said...

So beautiful Laine. I love the sweet image and such gorgeous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Redanne said...

There are so many beautiful details on your lovely card and I love the way you have finished it off inside too. Thank you for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Anne x

Dymo Cards said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the colouring and the ribbon is gorgeous! x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Laine this card is very beautiful in the inside and outside.

greetings karin

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really stunning, love the image, your colouring is amazing and the layout and flowers are beautiful
Lindsay xx

Barbara said...

What a fabulous card, Laine....Love it all, but especially that cute little dog image peeping out xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is so pretty, I love the layout x

Miradormakings said...

Laine is is Beautiful and i love the image.

Joan x

TRACEY MO said...

This is stunning hun, just fab gorjuss colours & LO.

TX

Pat said...

Lovely card with a super inside. Thanks for playing along with MTTC this week.

Pat xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Laine. Your colouring of this cute image is super and your layout is awesome.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Pat K said...

Absolutely stunning card Laine. Wonderful colour choices, beautifully coloured with such lovely detail as always. hugs, x

mixamatoasties said...

Such pretty card Laine. I love that image!

Susan x

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, inside and out. Love the super cute image, with the cute little critter.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a wonderful card Laine. You have coloured her so beautifully and I love the ribbon.

Hugs
Gina x

Gwyneth said...

Lovely image, gorgeous embelishments, and beautiful card.

Words and Pictures said...

Such pretty gingham ribbon and papers - and I love that the inside is as beautifully made as the outside! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
Alison x

Laurart said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card. Fabulous image and embellies.

Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time.
Lorraine x

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...