Members

Friday 27 July 2012

Jules from Saturated Canary for Totally Paprcrafts Challenge

Hello and Happy Day to everyone.  I hope this finds you well,
This week's Challenge at Totally Papercrafts  is
Orange and Yellow and is chosen by Wendy.  Please use these as the main colours on your projects and visit us at Totally Papercrafts Challenge to see the inspiration provided by the Design Team.
Many congratulations to the winner of the last Challenge.


When I saw the Challenge theme I did feel that it was outside of my usual comfort zone but I really enjoyed making this card.  I suppose that's why its called a Challenge.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is...

 



Please visit  Totally Papercrafts Challenge  for further details.




List of Materials used to make this card.

12 x 12 Cardstock base to make 6 x 6 card.  Prima design papers. 
Wonderful stamp Jules which is now available to buy from Saturated Canary but I got as a freebie as a follower of Krista's  Blog.
Image is coloured using Promarker Pens, polychrome pencils and gel pen.
 Wonderful fabric and paper flowers, feathers, pearls and ribbon.
I had a birthday recently and received some lovely greetings from my wonderful Design Team Mates.  They really are a lovely bunch of girls.
  I always use my birthday to stock up on new cutting dies and card decorations.  
On this card I have used my new Cheery Lynn Oval,  Catalina ring, flower heads and butterfly Die.


I would like to enter this card for the following Challenges:



This is a side view showing the inside of the card which I have left quite plain - I mounted greeting panel only.   Thank you for reading this post and looking at my card.  Sending warmest wishes to you all.

Hugs


    X




20 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Laine. Love the beautifully coloured image, layout and gorgeous details.
Hugs
Caz x

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Hi Laine,
You have made Jules look so real.
Your colouring really is wonderful.
Yellow and Orange are extremely hard colours to work with and you have made a beautiful card. LOVE THE FEATHERS!
Hugs
Chris x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card loving the colours and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

Kim said...

wow - what a stunning card Laine! just love the whole thing, layout & embellishments!
Kim x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Laine, such a beautiful image and lovely sunny colours and detailing

Hug Sue

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!!! Laine this is a really stunning card sweetie. Really beautiful with gorgeous embellies and layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Stef H said...

outside your comfort zone? really? you had me fooled! this is absolutely gorgeous!!! so glad you joined us at DS4J this week.

hugs :)

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card. I have that image and some printer ink has just been delivered! Woohoo :)

Susan xx

Rina said...

BEYOND STUNNING and I am not even a yellow fan, but LOVE THIS!

Rina

Chana Malkah said...

Stunning! I love the richness of the colors in this card. When you stepped outside your comfort zone, you took a giant step and a fabulous one! Congrats!
Thanks for sharing with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions!
A Big Fan,
Chana, DT Coordinator
JDE

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is just so gorgeous. Sue x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow, wow and another wow Laine this is stunning those colours look amazing so does that beautiful image and embellishments a stupendous creation
Hugs
Lorraine x

sue w. said...

Hi Laine, I absolutely love your card, you rocked the challenge hun. Fab image and gorgeous detail, love the pearls on the die, lovely touch, may just have to pinch that idea.
Have a fab weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card.
thanks for join us at DigiStamp4Joy.

greetings karin DT member

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Laine, love the image and all the beautiful details.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Wendy xx
Will pop back later to try and follow you, it's not working at mo,thought I was following you but can not see you in my reading list.

lalkygirl said...

what a gorgeous card ,love all the lemon tones.
thanks for joining us at digi doodle and good luck
traceyx

ahlers5 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love it.
Diane

PaperDaisies said...

A beautiful card. It is simply stunning, love your colouring

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining this weeks at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge.
Lorraine x

Jen Leeflang said...

I think your interpretation of the theme is super! Thanks for joining us at
Digistamps4Joy.
Jen Leeflang
DT Lead : Digistamps 4 Joy

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...