Members

Thursday 5 July 2012

Hidden - For Charisma Cardz Sketch Challenge

Hello and Happy Day from me to you.  I am a busy girl these days and wish to show you my card today featuring the wonderful image Hidden by Sara Burrier Digital Stamp from Crafts and me.


I have made this card for the latest Challenge at Charisma Cardz # 26  which is a Sketch Challenge choosen by Carrisa.   Please visit Charisma to view the wonderful design inspiration provided by my talented Teamies

Our sponsors for this week are:








Photobucket
$20 voucher 

Pink Cat Studio



Winner gets 5 Digi's of their choice




List of Materials used to make this card:

12 x 12 Core'dinations card stock, 2 sheets for base and mats.
Wonderful Pion Papers.  These are just delicious and I love them.  I have bought all sorts of new design papers recently so watch this space. Other design paper from my stash.
Silver Glitter Cardstock for mounting image.
Image is gorgeous - Hidden - by Sara Burrier for Crafts and me.  I have mostly used Promarker Pens but has used glitter to embellish.
My 3 embellishments are Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl, Pearls and fabric flowers from my stash.  Liquid Pearls have been used to decorate the edge of glitter card circle.
Lili of the Valley Circle Sentiments mounted on a Spellbinder Die.



I can't resist making Easel Cards, they show so much detail of elements used, especially the design papers.

I would like to enter this card for the following Challenges:

http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - Celebrate - Any Occasions Card








A closer view of this lovely image and some of the decoration used.  Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post today and for looking at my card.  Sending warmest wishes to  you all.

Hugs


  X

10 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!! Totally stunning. The image is gorgeous and I love the wonderful shades of blue you have used.

hugs Sue

Chris said...

Stunning card, thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs and good luck. Chris xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwww Laine this is exceptionally beautiful, the image, colours, design and that bow look incredible, superb card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Sharla said...

Laine, such a gorgeous card. Fairies and fantasy images are my favs, she is beautiful and you did a wonderful job with the card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Critter Sketch! ~Sharla

Eret said...

Ooh my... A blue easel card. Can it be any better :) Laine, your card is absolutely amazing. Love everything about it. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Digi Makeover Challenge - hope to see you back again :)
Hugs, Eret

marion said...

Ow such a gorgeous card, love the bow ! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenge. Hugs, Marion

rachel said...

beautiful work - and stunning blue flowers and ribbon - beautiful - thanks for sharing over at LEJ Designs challenge fabulous flowers this week! Hugs Rachel xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Just stunning Laine! Love how you have coloured the gorgeous image and the soft colours are just so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us over at Crafts and Me this week! :)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous I love the beautiful image and the bow and flowers are stunning. Thank you so much for joining in with the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog
Lindsay xx

crafty amy said...

This is such a pretty card I LOVE the bling and the colours you have used :D
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...