Members

Monday 23 July 2012

Helena and Henry have a Hug

Hello and happy day to you all.  We are having the most fabulous hot and sunny weather and following the wash out of a summer we have had so far, its wonderful.  We have just come back from lunch on the Estuary and a walk on the beach and it has been glorious.  My Vitamin D levels are soaring.



Enough of my waffle and onto my card for today which I have made to enter the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge, there is a GD call ongoing.   I am really excited at being able to take part in this wonderful opportunity and quite overwhelmed by the quality and number of entries.  There are some fabulous crafters out there. My card features the cute siblings Helena and Henry and they are having a lovely hug.  


A closer look at this so cute pair.

List of Materials used to make this card:

12 x 12 Card Stock and beautiful glittered 6x6 sheet for the front of the card.  Matching coloured papers inside of the card.

Wonderful Image coloured using Promarker Pens, gel pen and Polychrome Pencils.

Lovely Die Cut Oval, and butterfly and floral circle die cuts.

Pink ribbon, a variety of flowers from Prima in lovely sweet shades, die cut leaves and pearls from my stash.


I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:  

http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com/ - Bingo - ribbon, free, flowers



Image above and below show inside of card.  These papers are much brighter than the picture shows and matching die cut panels have been cut and mounted for recording of a message.


Thank you for taking the time to read this post and to look at my card.  It is much appreciated.  Sending warmest wishes to you all.

Hugs


     X

8 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Laine this is awesome, that image is stunning, cute and adorable, the design is amazing I love those wonderful flowers, top notch card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Laine. Love that butterfly. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Laine! Adore those beautiful flowers and all the dimension. So glad you played along in our "Bingo" challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Pat said...

Hi Laine!! Funny...my sister and I were just talking about Vitamin D!! I love the sun...and she hates being in the sun! Can you guess whose Vit. D levels are LOW?! hehehe! Your card is so stinkin' cute! I love this Mo image...they are such a cute little brother & sister!! Such pretty coloring...and your papers and embellies rock! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Mo's! (And thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving such sweet comments!) Hugs. Pat Frank

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Hi Laine. Beautiful card as usual. Love the colours, your shading and everything about it.
Good luck with the DT call.
Hugs
Chris x

Eva Marie said...

I adore this card. So many pretty details. The image is super cute and I love the bow and flowers ♥
Thanks for playing at DVC
xx

Kim Bell said...

Very cute card. Thanks so much for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

Hugz
Kim

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...