Members

Friday 22 July 2011

Teddy Bea only Challenge #14

This is a cute shaker card featuring the fabulous Miss Teddy Bea which I am entering into the Teddy Bea only Challenge #14  for Teddy Bo & Co.  





This Teddy Bea image is lovely and fun.  I have used my promarker pens to colour the digi image which is mounted on a sky background paper.  I thought the image would be great for a child's birthday card and used this as a shaker card, mounted behind acetate and with lots of lovely shaky sequins to add extra fun.  I have used lots of die cut embellishments using various dies and Coredinations paper which has been distressed using sandpaper.  I am a bit obsessed with this at the moment.  Lovely flowers have been used to decorate the card, mostly from Wild  Orchid Crafts.   A birthday greeting topper from Craftwork Cards and a spotty button from my stash with some twine from The Ribbon Girl - I think, and a charm has been added.


The inside of the card showing die cut circle for writing of a greeting and decorated with die cuts.  Featuring my new cutting die 'Heartland America'  from Cheery Lynn Designs, this is an amazing cutting die and a butterfly cutting die.

Thank you for looking at this post.  I hope you like the card.

Sending warmest wishes.

Laine  X

4 comments:

Sylvia Zet said...

Great creation, so happy colours:)

Gayle Cook said...

WOW Laine...this is absolutely gorgeous...xxxx

Gayle
Teddy Bo & Co x

Bev said...

WOW this is gorgeous! Love the colours you have used. Thanks so much for joining us at TB this week x

Tab said...

Beautiful card, hun....such yummy colours and I love the image! Good luck with the Teddy Bo Challenge!
Hugs Tab xxx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...