Members

Friday, 22 July 2011

Teddy Bea only Challenge #14

This is a cute shaker card featuring the fabulous Miss Teddy Bea which I am entering into the Teddy Bea only Challenge #14  for Teddy Bo & Co.  





This Teddy Bea image is lovely and fun.  I have used my promarker pens to colour the digi image which is mounted on a sky background paper.  I thought the image would be great for a child's birthday card and used this as a shaker card, mounted behind acetate and with lots of lovely shaky sequins to add extra fun.  I have used lots of die cut embellishments using various dies and Coredinations paper which has been distressed using sandpaper.  I am a bit obsessed with this at the moment.  Lovely flowers have been used to decorate the card, mostly from Wild  Orchid Crafts.   A birthday greeting topper from Craftwork Cards and a spotty button from my stash with some twine from The Ribbon Girl - I think, and a charm has been added.


The inside of the card showing die cut circle for writing of a greeting and decorated with die cuts.  Featuring my new cutting die 'Heartland America'  from Cheery Lynn Designs, this is an amazing cutting die and a butterfly cutting die.

Thank you for looking at this post.  I hope you like the card.

Sending warmest wishes.

Laine  X

5 comments:

Sylvia Zet said...

Great creation, so happy colours:)

FairyD said...

WOW Laine...this is absolutely gorgeous...xxxx

Gayle
Teddy Bo & Co x

Bev said...

WOW this is gorgeous! Love the colours you have used. Thanks so much for joining us at TB this week x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, I love the image so sweet, the colours are fab, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time hugs pops x

Tab said...

Beautiful card, hun....such yummy colours and I love the image! Good luck with the Teddy Bo Challenge!
Hugs Tab xxx

Blue Poppy!

Hello to all.  A sweet colouring with the  Spectrum Noir ColourTint graphite watercolour pencils.    Materials list: Sheena...