Members

Friday 1 July 2011

At last some Cards

I have been trying lots of new techniques this week and have had lots of fun.  I could spend all of my time playing with bits of paper, it really does become an obsession.  There are so many fabulous products available and such inspiration.

A little kitty Bea

From Teddy Bo & Co this delightful image of Teddy Bea in a cat suit.  This is adorable.




I have used 'Polka Dots' backing paper from Wild Rose Studio for this card, the colour is lovely and I have distressed all of the edges with distress ink.  Two die cuts have been used, I think both are Spellbinders.  I have coloured the image using promarkers and applied glittered highlights.  The flowers are from 'Fred she said', this is a digi image which I have printed, coloured, using acrylic paints and glazed to create these wonderful flowers.  Ribbon is from my stash.  





I had printed out another copy of the Teddy Bea image in a smaller size, this has been coloured in the same way and attached to the inside of the card.




This page has a die cut circle for your greeting and has some lovely words for added interest.


Beautiful pixie




This  stunning image is from 'A Day For Daisies' and features a beautiful pixie.  I have coloured and glittered the image and decorated with lovely little pearls.   Spellbinders have been used to cut out the image and to provide backing for topper.  Lots and lots of flowers and embellishments have been used to decorate this card.  Plus deep ribboned lace.  The backing paper and some of the embellishments and sentiments are from the Kaiser Craft
 'Chanteuse Collection'  these papers are really beautiful. 




A variety of images and stamps have been used to create this page.



Further Kaiser Craft embellishments and paper have been used to make this page to include a topper for your greeting.


Wind in my hair




Another fabulous image from A Day for Daisies, this is called 'Wind in my hair' and is wonderful to work with.  The image has been coloured using my promarker pens and glittered then ink had been used round the age for definition and I have added lots of lovely little gold beads for edging.  The paper is a 12 x 12 from my stash and is excellent quality.  I have made the rosette decoration to mount the birthday greeting and the tassle is from my stash.  The beautiful flowers are from Kort and Godt and have tulle inserts and are fabulous.




I have used a stamped verse for the inside of the card




This page has a shaped topper for your greeting.


Magical Mermaid




Another image from a Day for Daisies, this magical mermaid  image is wonderful.  She has been coloured using promarkers and is glittered and decorated with tiny glass shapes.  Lots of embellishments and flowers have been used for this card and coredinations glitter card is used to mount the toppers.



The inside of the card showing decoration and wonderful sea theme paper.



The gatefold front of the card



The front of the card showing flowers and leaves.



An overview



The back of the card showing the panel for your greeting.






Corset card - Steampunk style




This card is lovely.   The featured image is from McMahon Five Designs and is coloured, glittered and aged using distressed ink pads.  Lovely tulle fowers have been used from Kort & Godt.   The backing paper is from Graphic 45 and is Steampunk Debutante.



A closer view of main topper and flowers.





The inside of the card showing stamped image from Craft Individuals.





This is the back of the card featuring further hand stamped and coloured images plus a mounted panel for your greeting.





The inside of the card showing further handstamped images from Crafty Individuals, plus ribbon lace and embellishments.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.  I hope you like the cards listed. 

Take care,

Laine X

No comments:

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...