Members

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Variations on a theme - with one of my favourite stamps - Mulberry Wood Friends

Hello to everyone.  I am back with one of my very favourite stamps Mulberry Wood 'Friends' from Crafters Companion. 
 I  have created two variations of the same image, both coloured using the new Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils, which are at present being launched worldwide.  I wanted to demonstrate the versatility of this fabulous colouring medium and this so cute stamp.

I have just worked out how to display both of the images together, so here we go.  For anyone who is a bit computer challenged, like me, here is the link:
http://crafts.creativebug.com/put-two-pictures-side-side-paint-1846.html



Details of each card are below,


Crafter's Companion Mulberry Wood – Friend Stamp 
Digital Papers
Sentiment is Crafter's Companion Party Paws
Spectrum Noir Pencils and for this image I used blending solution
Pencils used:
61, 62, 56, 57, 58, 44, 85, 86, 87, 107, 111, 12, 112, 15, 35, 41, 119.
Crafter's Companion Die'sire Decorative Die – Scalloped Tag
Crafter's Companion Neenah Classic Crest Card – Solar White
Crafter's Companion Centura Pearl Card
Other items from my stash.



Crafter's Companion Mulberry Wood – Friend Stamp 
Digital Papers
Sentiment is Crafter's Companion
Spectrum Noir Pencils and for this one I used blending solution

Pencils used: 

61, 62, 56, 57, 58, 44, 85, 86, 87, 107, 110, 111, 12, 112, 114, 15, 17, 35, 41, 119.
Crafter's Companion Die'sire Decorative Die – Scalloped Tag
Crafter's Companion Neenah Classic Crest Card – Solar White
Crafter's Companion Centura Pearl Card
Other materials from my stash.

I had lots of fun making these cards and hope that you like them.

Sending hugs to all from,




X

18 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both gorgeous and beautiful cards Laine love the cute image you have used
Hugs Dianne xx :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful cards Laine.

gr karin

Jane said...

Oh my these are beautiful Laine, I love the texture you've got on the fur!!
Jane xx

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Laine gorgeous cards hun have a great day and ty for my blog comments - appreciated hugs Judith xxx

Tracy said...

These are both very cute and beautifully coloured Laine, I love the texture xx

Unknown said...

Both, delightful, Laine, I so wish I could colour animal images as good as this, hugs hun xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really cute and gorgeous creations Laine.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Laine, love this little cutie.
Hugs
Linda xxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

O there both so sweet love the tartan xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

They are both amazing Laine, the image is so cute the background and card shape are fabulous.
Can you tell me how you got 2 cards together, I have been trying to do that for months!
Janet xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Laine. I love the sweet image coloured so beautifully and your designs are fabulous too.
Sue xx

Kate M said...

Two gorgeous cute cards - as usual !
Thanks for the link on how to put two pictures side by side - must try this - thanks for sharing - really useful!
xx

Unknown said...

wow, how different each one looks but with the same image, adore the second one the best, but both are so beautiful x

Anonymous said...

Hi Laine, These are both gorgeous. Love the cute image.

Hugs Erin x

Pia S said...

It's very inspirational to see how different cards can be even though the same image has been used. You know I love your decorative style with lots of details, but I really like the clean look you've created too.

Wendy said...

Both fabulous Laine! Beautifully coloured and designed! Xx

jane stillman said...

Two cute cards,fab colouring x

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...