Members

Saturday 3 May 2014

Sneak Peek time, Scruffy Little Cat for Crafter's Companion

Hello to everyone.  I am back again with another sneak peek of this fabulous and exciting range Scruffy Little Cat for Crafter's Companion.  
These really are fabulous and fun and will feature as Pick of the Week on Create and Craft from 9th May.




This stunning image has been coloured using only the new Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencil and she was a joy to colour.  I have used loads of glitter on this image but my camera is just not picking it up.  

List of materials used to make this card:
Wonderful Scruffy Little Cat image and sentiments
Spectrum Noir Blendabe Pencils Used
05, 08,09, 26, 35,36, 38,  78, 83, 87113, 115, 117, 119
Centura Pearl Snow White Silver and Blue Card - Crafter's Companion
Ornate Butterflies Folder - Embossalicious
Scruffy Little Cat CD-ROM for design papers
Neenah Classic Crest Card - Crafter's Companion
Satin Finish Printer Paper - Crafter's Companion
Heart Doilies - Die'sire
Lots of lovely glitter, bling and ribbon.


Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.   

Sending hugs to all from,


X

12 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Another real stunner Laine hugs Judith x

Linda Simpson said...

Oh I am loving this Laine, love the card design and the image too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

Fabulous card, and love how you've coloured the image x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love the vibrant colours Laine.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Laine. Love these images.

Kate M said...

Love this cute little image, coloured beautifully - super card.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous image and a beautiful card Laine.

gr karin

Tracy said...

Beautiful hunni, LOVE the colours you have used...I really need to colour this lady up ! xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow, that's a stunning card. That color combo is just amazing. I never get myself to use blues and purples like that and I just LOVE your card. I wish I could make myself move to that color direction but I seem to stick with oranges/reds/browns. That image is too cute! You can tell the people at CC that YOUR card made me want to go look at those images. Cheers, Holley

Wendy said...

Gorgeous colours and design as usual Laine! Love the onesie! :D. Xx

Sue said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Laine. I love the image, fabulous colouring and such a wonderful design.
Sue xx

Pia S said...

Wow, this couldn't be any more feminine, love these bold and girly colors and type of fold!

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...