Members

Sunday 4 May 2014

Sorry I Forgot - Rachelle Anne Miller

Hello to everyone.  A final card from me for this evening featuring a so sweet image from Rachelle Anne Miller for Crafter's Companion.  I have made my card base using the fabulous Create-a-Card die - Decadence and this makes a fabulous base for mounting a coloured image.



List of materials used to make this card:

Spectrum Noir Markers:
IB1-3, CT1-3, TN1-3, OR1, DG1-3
Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils:
01, 14, 20, 25,45, 49, 61, 62, 65, 87
Fresh Blue - Centura Pearl A4 Printable Card Pack
Die'sire Decorative Die - Enchanted Spring
Die'sire Decorative Die - Chantilly Lace Frame
Diesire 'Create-a-Card' Metal Die – Decadence 
Neenah Classic Crest Card Pack - Solar White
DP, bling and flower detail from my stash.

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.

Sending hugs to all from,




X


17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and gorgeous card Laine great dies.

gr karin

Zoe said...

Such a pretty card Laine and that Ele is just too cute, beautifully coloured in xx Zoe xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is so pretty Laine, love the elephant and the card is gorgeous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Gorgeous Laine cute image and fabulous create a card die
Janet xxx

Sue said...

Awwww such a sweetie and coloured so beautifully. I love your fabulous design too.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card - love that image! Love all the elements, Bev x

Chris said...

Fab card, love the Image and design. Chris xx

Kate M said...

This is fabulous - love that image, the colouring and the die cuts - great card!
xx

Pia S said...

Love the fold of your card and the decorative cut and embossed pattern, I don't know how you do these, but I love how it looks! Such a sweet image too, love elephants!

Wendy said...

I love the die-cut front of this card, so pretty! The elephant is very sweet, great colouring! Xx

Gemma said...

Beautiful card I just love that image.
Gemma xx

Laine said...

The front of the card is made using a Create a Card Die from Crafter's Companion Pia. It is so easy to use, you just fold and cut your card, then mount your image and DP. Here is a link: http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/papercraft-c2141/die-cutting-c349/diesire-c1994/diesire-create-a-card-c6186/crafters-companion-diesire-create-a-card-metal-die-decadence-p25216

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning as always Laine, love the cute image and gorgeous design.

Donna x

Doreen said...

Beautiful,gorgeous image and details.xxx

Unknown said...

Oh Laine, this is just so very cute, I love the image and your superb colouring, fabulous LO and details here too hun, hugs xxx

PS, can I say a huge thank you for your continued support on my blog, I seem to, since Noah has been born, been chasing my tail...I love visiting you blog, when I can, and always find inspiration here hun xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Laine. Gorgeous dies and colours.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Super card, I love elephants. Thank you for joining us at Kittybees with out animal challenge hugs Tania xx(DT)

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...