Members

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Metallic Squirrel Tag!


Hello to all!  Sharing a sweet squirrel tag coloured with Spectrum Noir Metallic and ColourBlend pencils on black card.  I have a tutorial on the Spectrum Noir blog on how to create this easy colouring effect with your pencils.  



So thrilled and delighted that this card was included in The Best of 2017 (Favorites) on Splitcoaststampers.   Many thanks to all of the ladies for their support throughout the year!



Happy crafting fun to all!


X




© dreamlaine.blogspot.co.uk 2011-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner/author is strictly prohibited.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful Laine. I really love these pencils so will check put your tutorial. Cathy x

aussie aNNie said...

Just gorgeous Laine, did you draw this one too...it's beautiful.xx ♥[aNNie]

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Laine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Veerle said...

OMGosh Laine this is just amazing. You are a true artist.
Hugs Veerle x

Laine said...

The tutorial uses one of the images for the Spectrum Noir Colorista Free online course Annie. I coloured this a couple of weeks ago before I started my journey into freehand drawing, but the same techniques apply for colouring freehand!

Jane Savage said...

Stunning, Laine! What a fabulous technique, it looks like engraving! xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Laine, love the way you have coloured it.
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous tag and love the squirrel.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Laine this is a stunning tag. I love the squirrel he is magnificent. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Hi Laine, I just love this tag and the squirrel is fabulous, I do love squirrel's as we have about 4 that visit us every day and sit in my hanging baskets eating nuts (so cute to see). Hugs Jennifer xx

Sarah said...

Stunning!!xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Awesome work. Gorgeous coloring

Katie said...

Stunning tag

Pia S said...

I do love your unique coloring style for animals and their furs. Beautiful!

Andree said...

This is a gorgeous tag Laine. The squirrel looks fantastic. You've achieved a lovely etched effect xx

Karenzkardz said...

Wow. Fab colouring xx

Tracy Freeman said...

It's gorgeous Laine, you are creating some stunners with these pencils xxx

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Stunning Laine! I love these pencils x

Gina's Cards said...

Such beautiful colouring, once again I love the colours you have used.
Hugs
Gina xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOW! This is amazing! Judy x

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...