Members

Sunday 19 October 2014

Crafters Companion Brambly Hedge Stamp Set - The Secret Staircase - Halloween is coming!!

Hello to everyone.  I hope this finds you well.  I would like to share this cute image from, Crafters Companion Brambly Hedge Stamp Set - The Secret Staircase, as my card for Crafter's Companion International Inspiration Team.  It is so suitable for this time of year, as Halloween approaches. 



List of materials used to make this card:
So cute stamp as listed above
01, 08,12, 14, 20, 22, 25, 28, 33, 61, 55, 67,85, 92, 98, 102,  113, 115, 119, 120
Tim Holtz Hardward Finding Die Set
Shaped card stock
Ribbon, charm, bling are from my stash.
Sentiments are online freebies.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Create a Scene

 Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.

Sending hugs to all from,






X

13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

o this is fabulous and gorgeous Laine
Gr Karin

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Laine. I love the image, beautiful colouring and fabulous detailing.
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Laine. Wonderfully coloured as always. Love it!

Donna x

Unknown said...

Stunning card Laine. Great image beautifully coloured.
Hugs,
Bev xx

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Laine this is gorgeous. I love Brambly Hedge. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

Fabulous colouring! Great card! xx

Brawny x said...

Great card x

Alyx said...

I'll show this to my Jamie tomorrow. He loves both mice and bats so he'd have two in one with this! Fabulous card. xx

Andree said...

A brilliant card Laine, the image is so cute and I love all the little elements you've added x

Unknown said...

Oh Laine, this is a superb card, what a fabulous image, and so many gorgeous details added, hugs xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, love the background and the gorgeous colours. Great image and embellishments too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow what a fantastic creation and such beautiful colours Laine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Penny said...

OMGosh, Laine, this is so fabulous on so many levels! I love it! Really great coloring & design! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...