Members

Saturday 4 October 2014

Card to Celebrate World Card Making Day 2014.

Hello to everyone.  I have made a card to celebrate World Card Making Day 2014.

I received some happy mail today, with my copy of the Crafter's Inspiration Magazine Issue 5, which has loads of great articles and fabulous fun freebies.

I have used a selection of the freebies and some of my stock items to make a front stepper card for Crafter's Companion International Inspiration Team.



Crafter's Inspiration Magazine Freebies used:
The Snowman and the Snowdog Die Set
Snowflake Flutter Embossing Folder
Sentiments Stamp Set
Papers from the Papercarfting CD-ROM
Also used:

Crafters Companion The Snowman and Snowdog A5 Rubber Stamp

01, 05, 09, 12, 14, 23, 25, 27, 44, 52, 62, 65, 85, 92, 115, 117, 119, 120.

Crafters Companion Die'sire Dies - Snowflakes

Silver mirri card, bling and ribbon are all from my stash.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and looking at my card. 

 Happy World Card Making Day to everyone.

Crafty Hugs from,



X

17 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Laine love the image and card design a super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Pia S said...

Fabulous sparkle and love the snowman version of Peter Pan!

Anonymous said...

Hello Laine, A super card, love love love the snowman and snow dog. Pretty snowflake.

Teighan

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Laine. I love the images and such beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Laine this is a gorgeous card I love all the details you have included. It sounds like you had lots of fun. Happy card making day. Hugs Jackie

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful,love the images and gorgeous colours.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Laine this is fabulous and gorgeous.
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Laine love the snowman theme and your embellishments xx

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Laine, this is fabulous, love the papers, images and gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

That's so delightful. You always do the best card layouts!

Alyx said...

This is gorgeous, Laine. Such a happy, cheerful and beautiful Christmas card.
xx

Penny said...

Beautifully colored and designed, Laine! And I love the added sparkle! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Gina's Cards said...

As soon as I saw this card it brought a smile to my face - I love it! I just adore your colouring and the gorgeous embellies.
Hugs
Gina x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Such a cute card, I love the sentiment xxx (hugs)

Jan said...

Fabulous card Laine xx Jan

Andree said...

A wonderful card Laine, it's full of festive cheer x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous sparkly creation Laine. Love it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...