Members

Monday 7 October 2013

Further samples from Crafter's Inspiration Magazine - Volume 3 - Christmas Issue

Hello to everyone from a very excited me. 
 Have you been watching the Crafter's Companion Shows on Create and Craft?  
Lots of lovely sparkling Faeries and The Crafter's Inspiration Magazine - Volume 3 - Christmas issue.

I am back to show my other creations which are included in this fabulous set.
 I still haven't come down to earth yet and am very excited to see my work published.




Details of my projects and all of the other projects provided by the Design Team and all your Crafter's Companion favourites are available in the Magazine.



Thank you so much for reading this post and looking at my cards.

Sending hugs to all from,








X






9 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards Laine,love the images and fab colours.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards and projects Laine.

greetings karin

Sue said...

My goodness Laine, you have been so busy! These are all gorgeous.
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous creations Laine, love them all!

Donna x

Kate M said...

What fabulous projects - they are so beautiful - congratulation on being published.
xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations Laine ,your cards are stunning
hugs Susan xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome creations Laine.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pia S said...

Lovely creations. I'm really taken by the one with the Christmas stocking - so cute!

Pat K said...

OH I'm so happy for you Laine...It's wonderful that you've been published but I'm not surprised as your work is fabulous! Big Congratulations! hugs, Pat K xx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...