Members

Saturday 19 October 2013

Birthday Card featuring Sweet Treats Papers and New Alphabet Dies

Hello to everyone.  
I am back again with another project to share. 
 I have been so busy creating these projects and I can't quite believe that I have produced so many.   
This is a birthday celebrations card featuring the fabulous new Alphabet Dies from Crafter's Companion.  
These are part of the new product launch on Create and Craft to celebrate Crafter's Companion 8th Birthday Week.  
This card is a 10th Birthday card made to showcase the letters and number dies, but on reflection, I should have made an 8th Birthday Celebration card.



I had so much fun making this creation.  
I think you can see this from the card.

List of materials used to make this creation:
Sweet Treats' - papers and elements
Centura Pearl Snow White Card and  Pastels – Crafter's Companion

Satin Finish Printer Paper – Crafter's Companion
Collall Tacky Glue, Collall All-Purpose Glue, Collall 3D Glue Gel
Large Numbers and Letters Cutting Dies - Crafter's Companion.
Boxer Board - Crafter's Companion


Thank you so much for reading this post and looking at my project.


Sending hugs to all from,





X

12 comments:

Claire said...

This is a lovely card, love the colours and those pretty windmills. Hugs, Claire x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really beautiful, love the colours you have used.

Enjoy your weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxx

Kate M said...

Super colourful card - love the pinwheels.
xx

Wendy said...

Lovely, bright and cheery card! x

Sylvia said...

Fabulous birthday card, love the bright colours and the windmills, must check those dies out!

Sylv xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

colourfula and beautiful Laine.

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful papers and love the design.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the design and colours.xxx

Pat K said...

Another fabulous card. Beautiful papers and I love the windmills. I have a die but never think to use it:) They look great. hugs,xx

Unknown said...

Outstanding Laine . Love the color

Unknown said...

Great papers, fun & cheery xxx

Unknown said...

Laine, I love this, I love Windmills on card, and I just love the cheery colours you have used here xxx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...