Members

Sunday 12 February 2012

Spring Swing

Hello again to everyone.  This is my second card for today featuring another Lili of the Valley sweet stamp - Spring Swing and I have used the image to make my first Easter card of 2012.




I love this image and have used ProMarker and FlexMarker pens to colour and have decorated with a touch of glitter on the tail and some Flowersoft on the flowers.  I have used flowers from my stash plus die cut swirls and pearls.  Ribbon, lace, daisies and pearls are from
my stash.  The small daisy stamped image is from Joanna Sheen and is very sweet.  I have used 4 layers of paper to decorate the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges :o)






Showing detail of the inside of the card with further paper layers and swirls and little flower stamp.  I have die cut layers, one is an Easter poem and the other is for recording of a message.  This card will be sent to a family member for Easter.

Thank you for reading this post.  I hope you like the card.

Sending Warmest wishes to All.





             X






3 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card hun, fab layers and beautiful added detail. Thanks for playing along with us at CES this week :) Donna x

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful card! Wonderful layering and details. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

Wow, all the embellishments here are wonderful. So much gorgeous detail. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...