Members

Monday 6 February 2012

Ruby red Shoes

Greetings to everyone.  It is beautifully sunny but very cold here today.  Wonderful to look at not so much fun if you have to go outside.

My card for today features the fabulous 'Kansas' image from Mo Manning and Dorothy is wearing her lovely sparkling ruby red shoes.



The image is coloured using Pro Marker and Flex Marker pens and I have decorated the lovely little shoes with red sparkling Stickles.  The image is die cut using a Spellbinder Label die and is mounted on a fabulous Cheery Lynn Designs Heart Frame - this may be my favourite cutting die at present.  The flowers are from my sash as is the fine lace and seam binding ribbon.  I have uses a Marianne die to make the little heart buttons and use embroidery floss and pearls to decorate.  The leaves are made using another Spellbinder die and the lovely double layer butterfly is decorated with more pearls and is made using a Cheery Lynn Designs Die.  The backing paper is Hot of the Press and I have layered the front - but you can't see this clearly because of the detail. 


A closer image of the front of the card showing detail.  I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges  :o)




This is just a quick post for today, hope you like the card.

I was delighted to discover yesterday that this card was a winner of the Challenge above. 

Sending warmest wishes to everyone.



                 X

3 comments:

Renkata said...

Adorable card, such a fresh and happy card.

CraftyC said...

Wow, what a beautiful card you have made, so pretty and colourful!
Clairexx

Pat said...

Oh Laine...this card is just brilliant!! I love this little Mo image! And your coloring is gorgeous! And I need that cool heart die!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's. Hugs. Pat Frank

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...