Members

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Today's Card

Today's card features a lovely dancer image from A Day For Daisies.  This is a digi image which I have coloured and glittered.  These are my favourite images at the moment although I change my mind with each new card



The backing paper for the card is The Chanteuse Collection from Kaisercraft and is gorgeous.  I have added paper embellishments which come from the card pack.  There is a mixture of flowers on the card.  I have made the larger pink carnation style flowers and there are some beautiful roses with lace from Kort & Godt, I love these they are so pretty.  I have also added flower from Wild Orchid Crafts.   The paper emellishments have been hand made by me and coloured to match the blowsy flowers.   There is also a  beaded hatpin on the card.  I make handmade boxes for all of the decorated cards and these are decorated and made in a matching shade.

  I hope you enjoyed looking at this card, I love looking at cards and seeing what people do with the images and papers.    Best wishes to all.  Laine.

No comments:

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...