Members

Thursday 9 June 2011

So many cards so little me.

New Christmas items are being released for 2011, what fun.  I have just coloured my first Christmas stamp which I will be posting soon.  I love making Christmas cards and started last year in July so I'm a  bit early this year.

Glittered image from a Day for Daisies.


What a sweet image from a Day for Daisies.  This is a digi stamp and I have coloured and glitter this, the glitter looks fabulous and then I applied tiny pearls to the image.  Various pearls and ribbon and paper embellishments made using my cutting dies and punches have been used to decorate the card which is mounted onto Wild Rose Studio polka dots paper stack.


Above is a close up of some of the decoration of the card.  My cards usually measure about 6" x 6" and are supplied in a matching made to fit box.



A mounted verse inside of the card.


A panel is provided for a greeting.


Fabulous fairy shaped card



I have some new shaped 6" x 6" card banks and have used the Wild Rose Sudio polka dots paper stack to mount this image of a fabulous fairy from a Day for Daisies.  This is a digi image, coloured and glittered by me.  The glitters are ultra fine Diamond Sparkles and the colours are gorgeous. 



The inside of the card showing a mounted verse.  The outside of each backing paper has been coloured with vintage ink.


A greeting panel page.

This is enough for tonight, I am a very sad person as I have been sitting listing the cards and watching Springwatch on telly.  Now its time for a cup of tea.  I really know how to rock. 
Take care. 
 Laine





No comments:

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...