Members

Wednesday 1 August 2018

A little Tenderness!

Hello to everyone!  I have some exciting news to share!  This is my first DT card for Little Blue Button stamps.  I am so pleased to join the team!


Tenderness is part of the LBB new release for August and she is amazing!
I am thrilled to be colouring and designing with these fabulous stamps.  


Image has been coloured with a mixture of Copic/Spectrum Noir markers and Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.  
Folded card base with designer papers from Crafter's Companion.
Textures sentiment stamp and DI
Embossed stamp detail inside card with various dye sprays.


I am so looking forward to sharing my designs for LBB.

Happy crafting fun to all!


© dreamlaine.blogspot.co.uk 2018.   Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner/author is strictly prohibited

You will find LBB stamps here.
        LBB shop.
                  LBB on Facebook.




11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

wow check out that hair, love it...awesome and congrats on the DT.xx

Gwyneth said...

A stunning creation Laine.
GG

Aunty Sue said...

fabulous love the hair colour this is one of the images i had on my short list as i was lucky enough to win some images. Oh I should have got now. Lol

Doreen said...

Wow such vivid colours,love this.xxx

Kate M said...

Congrats on your LBB DT posting!! A fabulous inaugural design - beautifully coloured gorgeous stamp!!

Jane Savage said...

Oooh that glorious pink!! Such an incredible make, Laine and congrats on your new DT post! xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantasticccccccccccccc Laine

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations on your new DT and a stunning first project too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic colouring talent as usual Laine. I love the vivid colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Andree said...

A stunning card Laine. The awesome image and vibrant colour are fabulous xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

WOW, what a stunner! I can see why they would love for you to be on their design team!

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...