Members

Sunday 10 April 2016

Double Easel Card.

Hello to everyone.  Sharing my monthly DT card for Michele R Designs.  I have made a double easel card with the fabulous new Shabby Pink Chic papers.  They are absolutely beautiful and the set contains wonderful scrapbooking elements as well as papers, inserts, and elements.    

I adore these stamps and they are so usefully for a shabby/chic/vintage creation. You will find some further detail on the card here.


List of materials used to make this card:
Beautiful papers as linked above
Double Easel card base
Crafter's Companions Downton Abbey Stamp - A Little Something and An Evening Out.
Downton Abbey Dies - Grand Bow and Regency Borders
Satin Finish Paper
Sheena Stamping Card
Flowers and bling are from my stash.     
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.


X



© dreamlaine.blogspot.co.uk 2011-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner/author is strictly prohibited.




25 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Laine
Dianne xx :)

Tracy Freeman said...

This is very pretty Laine, I never do easel cards anymore, i really should !
Hope you are having a nice weekend x

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful design and gorgeous papers.
Hugs
Gina xx

Gram's Treasures said...

Hi Laine. Lots going on with this project...beautiful. Really like those butterflies.
Joyce xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow love this Laine it's gorgeous

Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Laine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow,super technique for this. So beautiful

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the gorgeous card design and layout. Beautiful images and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarah said...

Love this extravagant luxurious card Laine and those two collections work brilliantly together. I quickly deleted the Shabby Pink Chic email when it arrived in my box...didn't even look at it...too tempting!! xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous easel card Laine, just love the pretty embellishments and fabulous papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting in a beautiful mess challenge 1, Hazel, DT x

Brawny x said...

Beautiful card Laine x

Veerle said...

Fab creation Laine, love it.
Hugs, Veerle x

Barbara said...

Very beautiful x

Andree said...

A beautiful card and lovely design Laine. The papers and stamps are fabulous and I love the wonderful butterflies xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Laine this is a stunning card I love the design and all the images. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Wondedul card Laine. I love the double easel and beautiful embellishments. Cathy DT x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card once again beautiful design here and pretty colours.xx
 {aNNie}

Pia S said...

Oh, it's gorgeous. I know my mother would be delighted if I were to make something like this for her, something I'm probably not able to make though:)

Sherrie K. said...

WOW!!! Your double easel card is fabulous! I love the papers and the pretty details!
Thanks for joining us in the PDE Linky Party challenge!
Sherrie K
PDE DT Member

Kathy said...

This is a real "wow" of a card! Absolutely stunning in every way

Pat K said...

Stunning vintage card. Love the double easel and that bow is gorgeous. Pat K x

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
PDE Linky Party, Always Anything Goes Linky Party
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is fabulous¬! It is time I did some shaped cards again. Just love this! Judy x

Katrina Bufton said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours and the double easel gives you a great chance to show off all the lovely papers and embellishments.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
Katrina x

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...