Members

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Inking of You!

Hello to everyone!   Sharing my DT card for this weeks Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststamper.  
 As soon as I saw the sketch, it suggested a surprise pop-up style card to me and this is what I have made.   You will find my card here.
The card type has several names and you will find a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers.



List of materials used to make this card:
Spectrum Noir markers/pencils used:
FS2, FS4, FS6, TN3, GB2, GB3, EB2, EB4, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG8, IG10, HB2, HB3, LV2, + 14, 45, 47, 82, 86, 92, 102, 115, 119, 120.
Digi paper from my stash.
Watercolor card for base and liner
Coredinations card
Ribbon, bling and die cut sentiment are from my stash.



Above is a picture of the slider card when closed.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:  

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.

X






© dreamlaine.blogspot.co.uk 2011-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner/author is strictly prohibited.

17 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, the image is adorable and love the card design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

Sarah said...

What a wonderful design Laine and, as usual, flawless colouring xx

Veerle said...

What a wonderful card Laine and I love that image.
Hugs, Veerle

Unknown said...

Absolutely fabulous Laine, the image is gorgeous and superb colouring. I just love the card design. Hugs Jennifer xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Laine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous card Laine! I love the design and gorgeous image which coloured so beautifully. Love the papers too.
Hugs
Gina xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet and beautiful Laine
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Laine this is a stunning card I love the image. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A lovely card Laine and a super design. The fabulous image is wonderfully coloured xx

Brawny x said...

What a great design Laine. Fab card x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Beautiful coloring today Laine. Love the brightness

Tracy said...

Such a fab card Laine, beautiful image xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Laine, A fabulous card and image coloured beautifully. Love the dies.

Jade

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Laune. Really love the card shape you have chosen and, as always, your colouring is amazing. Cathy x

Unknown said...

AWE Laine, this is fabulous, what a super image...hugs xxxx

ps sorry I am behind with my commenting, been down with another chest infection..hope you are well, hugs xxx

Penny said...

So stunning! The palette on your image just pops against the pretty grays! And such stunning coloring! Love it! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...