Members

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Snowflake detail Bendi Card.

Hello to everyone.  I would like to share my weekly DT card for Crafter's Companion IIDT.  This is my first attempt at a 'Bendi' card.  My card is made from one sheet of A3 Centura Pearl card. 



This card was also made for Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge and is my DT card for this week.  You can find the challenge here.  The card is my interpretation of this weeks fun sketch and you will find it here.


Links to products used are below.

Spectrum Noir markers/pencils used:
TB1, TB3, IG1, IG2, IG3, CR5, CT2, CT3, LG1, LG3, + 45, 47, 118, 120.
Blanket is paper pieced and glittered.
Sequins, pearls, bling and glitter are from my stash!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:




So thrilled that this card was featured four times as a weekly favorite on Splicoaststampers.  w/e 22/11/15.


Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.

X



  




Crafters Companion Sara Signature Festive Wonder Collection - Festive Flakes Die
Spectrum Noir MarkersCrafters Companion Snow White Accents - Centura Pearl A3 Printable Card Pack               









© dreamlaine.blogspot.co.uk 2011-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner/author is strictly prohibited.

32 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Wowsers!!! I love this clever card shape, Laine and all those luscious blues and snowflakes! xxx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Laine love the design and image.
Hugs Julie xxx

Brawny x said...

Fab fab fab card Laine. Love the shape, love the colour. X

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning Laine, love the ol bendie cards.xxx { aNNie}

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Laine
Dianne xx :)

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning card, I do love this style of card. Beautiful image and colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Veerle said...

So lovely Laine, I love the papers, the color shades, the image.
Hugs x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Laine, I love the design and the image is gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Love this card's shape, the diecuts, the pearls and of course your stunning coloring. Great job!

Jan said...

Fabulous card Laine xx Jan

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this gorgeous shaped card. So cute and pretty too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Laine this is a stunning card I love the design and the polar bears are so cute. Hugs Jackie

Gina's Cards said...

I LOVE the shape Laine, it looks amazing!! Such a cute image and as always your colouring is beautiful.
Hugs
Gina xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Laine I am back again this time to thank you for joining us this month at Not Just Cards for challenge 26. Hugs Jackie DT

Bunny said...

This is really beautiful. Love the shape, the colors and the pearls.

Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Sylvia said...

Love the shaped card, beautiful image and embellishments

Sylv xx

crafty said...

Love the shape of this card and the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, so adorable and love the design.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Simply stunning, Laine, love the shape hun, hugs xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design and details.xxx

meg said...

Loads and loads of snowflakes here, love the shaped front panels and the gorgeous stamp Meg GD CD Sunday

ElizabethR said...

That is just gorgeous, I love that stamp it's beautiful xxx

Wynn said...

Great design and loving blue for Christmas cards. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

Heather said...

How gorgeous!! Such a fun fold, ADORABLE image, and beautiful snowflakes. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Anonymous said...

lovely card the snowflake is so nice, love that

Penny said...

Too sweet! Love the unique design, all the fab die cuts, the darling image, and your coloring, of course! :^)
Hugs, Penny

sue-b said...

Great design, love your bendie card in it's rich blue, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday , hope to see you again.
sue-b DT xx

Pia S said...

I started on a card like this once, but it didn't turn out like I expected. Yours is a wintery beauty! Perhaps I should give it another go...

Carol said...

A new style of card to me and I love it. I think I might have to have a go - perhaps after Christmas when things quieten down a little. Love all the snowflakes esp the large one.
Thank you for joining in.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

This is fabulous. I love the shape you have used and the sparkly snowflakes are lovely.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, love the design and shape
Margaret

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Laine, such an adorable image and brilliant desigin.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday for our 'Sprinkle of Snowflakes' challenge - make sure you pop back and take a look at our 'Autumn Colours' challenge starting today.
Pauline
CD Sunday Guest Designer
x

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...