Members

Friday 9 October 2015

Design Team Spotlight.

Hello lovely people. What an exciting crafting week its been.  I have had so much fun!

Crafter's Companion are doing a series of features on the Design Team and this week its my turn to be in the spotlight.  If you want to have a look see you can find the article here.


This is one of my favourite card, which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir markers/pencils.

Thank you so much for your continued support and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!




X




© dreamlaine.blogspot.co.uk 2011-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner/author is strictly prohibited.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Laine, she is absolutely stunning, gorgeous image and fantastic colouring. Fabulous card design. Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

Will pop over presently Laine, and I have to say I loved this card too, hun, the colouring is amazing...hugs xxx

Gram's Treasures said...

This is adorable, Laine....such fantastic colouring!
Joyce xx

Tracey said...

This is absolutely beautiful Laine, I love the colours :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Laine this is a stunning card the image is so pretty. I am just off to look at the article. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Laine, such a pretty image and your colouring is stunning.
Sue xx

Pat K said...

Wow, so beautifully done Laine. Love the contrast the burlap creates for this lovely image. Pat K x

aussie aNNie said...

lovely card and images.x
 {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

Doreen said...

Love the gorgeous image and details ,a fabulous card.xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

This is very beautiful Laine, love the image, colours and all the layers, and so many different textures, fabulous.
Hugs Janet xxx

Gina's Cards said...

OMG Laine this is truly beautiful!! Your colouring is absolutely beautiful! Love the colour palette and gorgeous design too.
Hugs
Gina xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

congrats on being in the spotlight, this card is a real beauty

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation Laine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pia S said...

I can understand why this one of your own favorites as this card has beautiful textures and die cuts and an expertly colored image, all great ingredients for a lovely detailed design.

Penny said...

Great article on you, Laine! Still miss you on The Outlawz DT!
Love this beautifully-designed card! Wonderful combination of textures, die cuts, papers, bling, and, of course, your beautifully-colored image! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...