Members

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Just had to share with you all. Beyond delighted.

Hello to everyone.  I just had to share some fabulous news with you.  I am beyond delighted.  I had just returned home, put on the computer and found the wonderful notification below on the fabulous Aurora Wings Facebook Group.


I am so pleased, thank you so much to Mitzi.    The prize is a GC for some more delicious images from Aurora Wings.  I love to colour Mitzi's stunning artwork, so lots more colouring fun for me.  Another happy little dance going on here!!!

Sending big crafty hugs to all from,


X



9 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Congrats, Laine! I saw it on Facebook too.
Joyce x

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Congratulations, Laine! Such a well deserved win!

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations Laine fab news.

gr karin

Sarah said...

Really well done Laine. This is a stunner!! xx

Jane Savage said...

Many congratulations, Laine! Thoroughly well deserved! xx

Unknown said...

congrats!

Gina's Cards said...

Congratulations Laine, I am not surprised you won as your card was stunning!!
Hugs
Gina x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Well done once again Laine. You must be over the moon. I do adore Mitzi's images. I went to put a large order in the other day and got to the pay screen and found I had to have a facebook account so had to cancel. I just have to wait and get the lovely images through being on some of the DT's she sponsor's.

Congrats once again sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pia S said...

Congrats! I remember how much I admired this card when you published it on your blog, and it's no wonder that the DT also fell in love with this card!

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...