Members

Wednesday 31 July 2013

A Sad Farewell

My card for today is a so sweet image from the CD Rom Simpler Times which features the fabulous artwork of Elizabeth Bell and is presented by Katy Sue Designs.  

I have made this card as a fond farewell to the fabulous Digi Bells Design Team as my three months as GDT has now finished. 

 I have so enjoyed working with these fabulous images and cannot thank Elisabeth and her wonderful Design Teams enough for allowing me to join in and create with these so sweet creations. 

 I shall miss you all.


List of Materials used to make this card:
Wonderful image as detailed above coloured using my Spectrum Noir Pens, with some pencil detail and cut using a Spellbinder round die.
Image mounted on doily and then Joy Cut Die and 2 layers of DP cut with a Go-Kreate Die.
I recently crocheted some small flowers using Embroidery Floss and this card features one of these, with button and ribbon detail.
Die cut flower swirl distressed with Tim Holtz Vintage inks.
Pearls, Tim Holtz Story Ticket, and other details from my stash.
Die cut card base.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.

Sending hugs to all,


X

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooooooooo beautiful Laine, your colouring is so good & your card as always is stunning xxxx

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Laine. Love the image and gorgeous design.
Hugs
Caz x

Claire said...

This is gorgeous, lovely shape and sweet image and detailing. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

lady jasmine crafts said...

Its a beautiful card. xxx

Pat Taylor said...

This is such a gorgeous card Laine. A beautiful image love it xxx

annemarks said...

Gorgeous card Laine, totally fab :)

Gram's Treasures said...

Sweet image and very pretty card!
Joyce xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Laine. Very pretty image and awesome colours and layout. A fantastic card for your swan song, I am sure your fantastic work will be greatly missed.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Hello said...

This is absolutely adorable Laine and as always your work is stunning, like you I just love Elisabeth Bell's images... the layout and all your detail is fab as always too hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Laine. Such a sweet image, wonderful colouring and beautiful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card, your colouring is amazing. Chris xx

Pia Puma said...

So beautiful.

xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

totally gorgeous Laine. I love all the green in this card. I need a lot of inspiration to use green, it's just never my go to color....Beautiful!!
Cheers, Holley

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning. Your embellishments are lush! I do so love the cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is another gorgeous card from you Laine.

greetings karin

Kate M said...

Beautifully coloured sweet image, love the shape - fabulous card!!
xx

kelly ledder said...

Amazingly beautiful thanks for sharing on Cbn x

Pat K said...

Very beautiful Laine, as are all your creations using the wonderful EB images. You have showcased them brilliantly. hugs, Pat K x

Pia S said...

A wonderful girly creation, with so many lovely details spread all around! I like how you vary shapes and make the elements go over the edge of the card base.

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, love the image and gorgeous die cuts. Love the shape too x

Barbara said...

Absolutely fabulous....great image, and I always love the way you use your die-cuts, so inspiring xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Laine, and I am sure they are very sorry to lose you as a GDT, after producing amazing work for them xxx

Unknown said...

This is totally awsome hun , cute image, lovely layout . I absolutely love your crochet flower . Hugs Seema

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...