Members

Friday, 22 July 2011

A quick update.

A lot has been happening recently and I thought I would provide a quick update.  I have updated 'dreamlaine' as those of you who have visted before may have notice.  This was such a lot of fun and a link to the fabulous web designer is posted on the home page.

I entered my first blog challenge with Cuddly Buddly Crafts - Digi Challenge #3 'Bright Colours and Butterfies'.  I entered the card featuring the Silver Fairy by Sylvia Vet listed on the blog as 'A Wee Card' Post  and the card won the challenge.  I am delighted.  I think I have caught the bug.  Keep looking for further updates. 

Hope this finds you all well and happily crafting.

Laine.   X

Time for Tea?

Hello to all.  My card share for today is a triple easel creating featuring the fabulous Holly Hobbie stamp range.   I do like the detail ...