Members

Wednesday, 13 July 2011

One Card Day



Another version of the lovely Miss 'Cherry Pip' from Sugar Nellie which has been hand stamped, coloured using promarkers and glittered by me.  The image is mounted onto Coredinations card which has been embossed and distressed.  Blue check paper from Wild Rose Studio has been used.  A die cut using Martha Steward deep edge cutter (my favourite at the moment) and 3d foiled embellishments have been used.  The ribbon is from my stash and is a fabulous blue shade of satin.  Other paper from my stash have been used as matting for the image and distress ink has been used for edging.  Most of the flowers have been made by me using a digi stamp from 'Fred she said'.  These have been coloured, glittered and assembled by me and I think they are lovely.  The other flowers are my tulle roses.  I am hoping to work with Prima pencils soon, so will keep up updated.

 Thank you for reading this post.  Hope you like the card.  Please leave a comment, suggestion, request, but please be kind.

Take care.

Laine   X

No comments:

Blue Poppy!

Hello to all.  A sweet colouring with the  Spectrum Noir ColourTint graphite watercolour pencils.    Materials list: Sheena...