Members

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Lovely Sherbert Pips from Sugar Nellie


Cherry Pip

How cute is this image, the wonderful Sherbert Pips from Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits.  This image has been hand stamped by me coloured using promarkers and highlighted with glitter.  The backing paper is from my stash and is mounted as an approx 6" x 6" easel card.


Honey Pip



Another fabulous image from Sugar Nellie, Miss Honey Pip, handstamped, coloured wth promarkers and glittered by me.  She is gorgeous.  Image is mounted on beaded die cut circles and then onto check paper from 'Wild Rose Studio'. The card measures approx. 6" x 6".  A Martha Stewart deep edge punch has been used to create the backing for the wonderful lace daisies which are also beaded.

I had to get these on to show, as they are adorable and such fun to work with.  I have another Cherry Pip coloured in shades of blue to mount so will sign off for now.

Take care and thank you for looking.

Laine  X

No comments:

The last Rose of the Summer!

Hello to all!  Sharing a card I have been working on over the last week.  Its now autumn in the northern hemisphere, so technically my las...