Members

Saturday 21 October 2017

In the Night Orchard.

Hello lovely people.  I had the most fabulous afternoon yesterday just sitting and colouring this image with Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils.  I love colouring with pencils and wanted to share this with you!  


Image is from Norma J Burnell - Night Orchard
Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils - mostly in autumnal shades to reflect the season.


Happy crafting fun to all!




© dreamlaine.blogspot.co.uk 2011-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner/author is strictly prohibited

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

I have many Normal Burnell images and just love how you coloured this one Laine, need a tutorial please.xx [aNNie]

Paper and Stuff said...

Hi Laine
This is beautiful - you're a fabulous colourist! x

Unknown said...

Beautiful colouring Laine, a stunning piece. Cathy x

Sarah said...

AMAZING!!!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning Laine
Gr Karin

Brawny x said...

Absolutely stunning Laine. Such vibrant colours x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Laine this is gob-smacking gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Laine!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Laine, I've not heard of this designer before (I need to check her out) but I love the image. Your colouring is fabulous, I must admit the colouring part is my favourite part of card making.
Hugs
Gina xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Laine this is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

What a grogeous image and you have really brought her to life with your superb colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...