Members

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Five favourite cards of 2016.

Hello to everyone!  Its the time of year to look back at what happened during the previous year and pick some highlights.  Crafting wise there were many for me.  I spent some time with both the Tiddly Inks DT and Some Odd Girl DT, which was very exciting.   Also the Splitcoaststampers DT at the begining of the year.
My work was published in several magazines and I was lucky enough to be able to continue my association with both Crafter's Companion and Spectrum Noir.  
All in all loads of exciting events, but I won't bore you with all of the detail! 
Five of my favourite creations from 2016 are listed below, it changes every couple of minutes so will post quickly now!


My first DT card for Tiddly Ink, coloured with Spectrum Noirs - you will find the details here!


I loved colouring this Valentines card with the sweet ADFD bunny and my Spectrum Noirs.  You will find the details here!



Sheena Douglass images and detail are a delight to create with.  I was thrilled to discover at the weekend that this card was included in the Favorites - Best of 2016 for Splitcoaststampers.  Such an honour.  Details of this card are here.


If you are a regular visitor you will know how much I have enjoyed creating with the new Adult Coloring Colorista Range from Spectrum Noir.  Details for this card are here!


Lastly, but not least is a stunning Wee Stamps image coloured with the new Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers.  These really are fabulous and allow you to add the smallest detail with the ultra fine nib.  The details for this card are here!


I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your regular visits, kind comments and support.  This is so appreciated!



Sending every good wish to you all for 2017.  

May your year be full of crafting fun!





x
      






  

© dreamlaine.blogspot.co.uk 2011-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner/author is strictly prohibited.

17 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Laine I love all the cards you have picked for your top five. I have no idea how you managed to stick to five as all your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra Carey said...

Stunning makes like Jackie I don't know how you picked your top 5 lol hugs Sandra xx

Gina's Cards said...

All your cards are stunning Laine! Your colouring is out of this world and I love the design and images.
Hugs
Gina xx

Karenzkardz said...

Wow. What a stunning selection of cards. Your colouring is amazing xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are stunning Laine. I love seeing them again in your favourites.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Pia S said...

It's always interesting to see what cards people pick as their own favorites. I do remember several of these, so no wonder they're your favorites,,,

Sarah said...

These are fabulous Laine...no surprise there then!! xx

Judith said...

Fabulous Laine xx

Jan said...

Amazing work laine xx Jan

aussie aNNie said...

These are all just gorgeous, great picks for the year and love them all, great colouring.xxx

Veerle said...

Love all of them Laine. But I must say that the male card is my absolute favourite. This really is a stunner. Awesome. And again I also must say that you are one amazing colouring artist. I always admire your colouring skills.
Hugs Veerle x

Tracy Freeman said...

Hey lovely, happy 2017 ! All gorgeous creations and here to another amazing year xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So lovely to see these all again, still think they are awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Katie said...

Gorgeous cards

Jane Savage said...

Happy New Year, Laine! Wow, wow, wow! One beauty after another. Such super inspiring makes, each and every one. xxx

Andree said...

Wonderful cards Laine. Your colouring and designs are always fabulous xx

Unknown said...

A fabulous selection Laine. Your work always inspires me so much. Cathy x

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...