Members

Sunday 2 October 2016

Halloween box tutorial for The Inspirer's

Hello to all.  I would like to share a fun tutorial for The Inspirers.
 I have a step by step guide on the construction of this fun Halloween 'trick or treat' box/bag.





Lots of lovely Crafter's Companion items have been used to make this project and are linked in the tutorial.  I hope you find time to pop over and have a look!






Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post.







X




© dreamlaine.blogspot.co.uk 2011-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner/author is strictly prohibited.

18 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Laine this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Super cool creation Laine, you come up with the best..xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantasticcc and gorgeous Laine
Gr Karin

Veerle said...

Boo spooky Laine.
Hugs Veerle x

Unknown said...

Fabulous Halloween bag Laine, love the embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

Gram's Treasures said...

Such a cool and spooky project, Laine. Such fun!
Joyce xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Laine! Fabulous layout and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gina's Cards said...

This is amazing Laine! I love the embossing folder, colours and overall design!
Hugs
Gina xx

What I Created Next said...

Fun spooky make xx

Unknown said...

Stunning Laine. Thank you for the fabulous tutorial- my boys would really enjoy helping put this together. Cathy x

Katie said...

Stunning Halloween box and love the skull

Sarah said...

Spooktacular!! xx

Andree said...

This is fabulous Laine and a brilliant idea for trick or treat goodies. The embossing looks wonderful xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

OMG,. you know how much I love SKULLS. this is so awesome Laine, I have to get that embossing folder!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Considering I don't like Halloween, I found this creation awesome Laine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pia S said...

This is ultra cool! Would it work to turn it into a lantern as well, adding acetate or vellum instead of solid card stock? Any which way this would make a great center piece at a Halloween table...

Jane Savage said...

Oh my word, Laine that is an awesome make! I love it! xxx

Shabneez said...

A super Halloween project Laine - love it! Shabneez xxx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...