Members

Friday 14 October 2016

Feature in Die-cutting Essentials Magazine - Issue 16.

Hello to all.  I have just picked up my copy of Issue 16 - Die-cutting Essentials Magazine.   I was delighted to spot that I have a 4 page feature with the fabulous Sara Signature - Contemporary Christmas Collection and my card made the front cover.  How exciting is that!




The magazine is full of Christmas ideas and inspiration.  
One of my projects is also featured online here!

Happy crafting fun to all!

X


      




  

© dreamlaine.blogspot.co.uk 2011-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner/author is strictly prohibited.



8 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Congrats on the feature Laine!

Linda Simpson said...

Very exciting and so well deserved. Congratulations.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Congratulations Laine that is brilliant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gina's Cards said...

Many congratulations Laine, and well deserved too.
Hugs
Gina xx

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats Laine, what an awesome achievement, another one....hugs.xx{aNNie}

KraftyKoolKat said...

Big congrats Laine. It is so well deserved you are so talented sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pia S said...

Congrats! I haven't seen this magazine in store over here yet, but I'll be on the lookout for it...

Unknown said...

Ooh congratulations Laine, how exciting. Cathy x

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...