Members

Friday 21 October 2016

Deer Friend Card!

Hello to all. I was delighted to recently be asked to join the Spectrum Noir TV design team, along with my continued work for the Spectrum Noir Educational DT.

 For my first assignment I am working with the new Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers.  They are perfect for adding texture and detail.  I had so much fun creating the fur,  shadow and light detail for this cute little deer!  I will be sharing various other Illustrator colourings with you soon!





The markers are double-ended with both a brush and super-fine nib, so are suitable for drawing and illustration!  You will find many new and complimentary shades within the Illustrator collection.



List of materials used to make this card:
Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers:
GY2, BO1, BO2, TN2, TN3, TN7, TN8, TN9, GB4, MB1, MB2, EB2, IG6, LG3, Blender
Core'dinations Card Sara Signature Together Forever Collection - 6x6 Paper Pad
Autumn Morning 5x7 Embossing Folder - In the Forest
Die'sire Classiques Only Words Dies - Thinking of You Die
Marianne heart dies, ribbon, Distress Inks, shaped card base are from my stash.


My card on Hochanda.

Happy crafting fun to all.    



x
      




  
© dreamlaine.blogspot.co.uk 2011-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner/author is strictly prohibited.

14 comments:

Veerle said...

Gorgeous card Laine, such a sweet little deer. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Laine, love it.xx

Jane Savage said...

Stunningly beautiful, Laine! Mind-blowing colouring as always! Have a great weekend! xxx

Unknown said...

A stunning card Laine. Beautifully coloured and I love the card design. Cathy x

Kathy said...

That is such a lovely image Laine. Your colouring, as always looks fantastic

Tracy Freeman said...

Laine this is beautiful, I adore all the details and such a sweet image. Sending hugs lovely xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card Laine and gorgeous colouring.
Gr Karin

Gram's Treasures said...

Beautifully done, Laine. Such a sweet image.
Joyce xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous and loving the beautiful deer.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful artwork brought to life by your fabulous colouring. You have sold them to me and I have gone and ordered them. Hugs Jennifer xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,a fabulous image.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Laine this is a stunning card the deer is just gorgeous. I do love your colouring. I saw the pens demonstrated today they look amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gina's Cards said...

This is just beautiful, a wonderful image and stunning colouring! I lov ethe papers and design too.
Hugs
Gina xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations Laine, so very well deserved. Stunning card as always hun, hugs xxx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...