Members

Friday 3 April 2015

Tiered Dress for Spectrum Noir/Stampendous Collaboration.

Hello to everyone.   I am sharing a card made for the Spectrum Noir collaboration with Stampendous.  It was such a lot of fun to create this card and I am so pleased to have been able to join in.  Thank you to Stampendous, so enjoyed creating with these fabulous goodies. The main stamp Tiered Dress is lovely and I decided to stamp this 4 times, to create a beautiful floaty dress with sparkle detail.




This is a side view of my creation to show the 3D layers and detail.

List of materials used to make this card:
Stampendous Repositionable cling rubber stamp -Tiered Dress.
Stampendous Clear Stamps - Loving Messages.
Stampendous Frantage Encrusted Jewel Kit .
Sky Blue - Embossing Powder, Detail Capri - Embossing Powder, Aged Teal - Embossing Powder, Teal -Color Fragments, Teal - Mica Flakes.
Spectrum Noir markers used:
BT1, BT2, BT3, GT1, GT2, IB2, Blender.
Spectrum Noir pencils: 
62, 65, 67, 69.
I have used lots of Stampendous Frantage detail on the image, topper and to decorate the die cut feathers on the card. 
DP and detail are all from my stash.




So pleased and delighted that this card was featured on the Outlawz Challenge.


Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.

Sending hugs to all from, 


X

22 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Oh my, Laine this is STUNNING!! Delicious colour tones and wonderful dimension and texture!
Have a lovely Easter! xxx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Laine gorgeous colours.
Hugs Julie xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and such elegance shows through.xx

Veerle said...

Laine !!! This is awesome !! Gorgeous creation. Love the flow in the dress and the colour palette you have used. Hugs, Veerle x

Gram's Treasures said...

Wow! Awesome card, Laine. All the detail and such beautiful colours....beautiful!
Joyce xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very Beautiful! Love the design

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a stunner Laine. I adore the beautiful colours and texture.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW!!!!!! Stunning stamp, I really need this! Gorgeous colours and beautiful complimentary papers and flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Oh my Laine, this is truly stunning, I love the dress and great idea to stamp it four times and layer, beautiful coordination papers. Great embellishments using lace and flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

Doreen said...

A fab image and details,this is gorgeous.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and stunning design Laine
Gr Karin

coldwaters2 said...

Wow stunning card Laine spectacular design, colours and image, excellent make.
hugs
lorraine x

Chris said...

Wow this is stunning, love the design and my favourite colour too. Chris xx

Sue said...

WOW! I have to agree with everyone else - this is stunning Laine.
I love the layered dress, wonderful colouring and such gorgeous detailing too.
Sue xx

Andree said...

A beautiful card Laine. The dress looks amazing and I love your use of my favourite colour range xx

jane stillman said...

Oh my golly gosh what a super card. Gorgeous colours and that dress is fabulous x

Anonymous said...

stunning, I love all the embellishments

Unknown said...

Just amazing colouring!
I love the card and the colours you chose are so very pretty
x

Lou Sims said...

Stunning, simply stunning and beautifully coloured. Lou x

Gina's Cards said...

OMG this is stunning! Love the colours and the layered dress! Such a beautifully decorated card too!
Hugs
Gina xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely stunning Laine! Xx

Penny said...

OMGosh, this is so elegant! Really fabulous design and coloring and the palette is gorgeous! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...