Members

Friday 26 December 2014

Thoughts turning to spring.

Hello to everyone.   Christmas day has been and gone.  I hope you had a fabulous day of festive celebration.  We had a wonderful day full of family and fun.

Its time for another challenge at The Outlawz and this weeks Friday Color Challenge is the Anything Goes with optional Christmas twist challenge.  My DT card for the challenge features the so sweet image Tidy Up from Saturated Canary.   



December Outlawz Sponsor: 
Ppinkydolls Art prize: 3 digis.

The team have provided some fabulous inspiration for the color challenge. 
To join us you can use alcohol markers, other markers, coloured pencils, or any other colouring medium on your creation. 
The only requirement is that you colour an open line image. 


List of materials used to make this card:
Spectrum Noir markers and pencils used:
Skin  and Hair:  FS2, FS4, FS6, FS8, TN3, GB1, GB2, GB3, EB4 + 09, 85. 92, 98.
Clothes and background:  PP1, PP2, PP3, HB1, HB2, HB3, LV1, LV2, GB1, GB2, GB3, EB4 + 32, 82, 120.
Coredinations Card.
DP from my stash.
Die-cuts:  Joy Craft, flower swirl, La-la-land banner.
Ribbon, button, bling, flower are from my stash.
Sentiment was computer generated.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


 Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.

Sending hugs to all from, 



X


11 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Laine, love the gorgeous colours and layout. Glad you enjoyed your day yesterday.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Penny said...

Oh, so, so pretty, Laine! Love the palette! The image is precious and you colored her beautifully! I love your design and fab embellishments! Really makes me feel like spring is just around the corner! :^)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Veerle said...

Oh my Laine this is such a beautiful card. I love the image, so beautiful.
Sorry that I haven't been around much but I am still going wild with paint and wall paper to get my little craft space finished. Big hug to you, Veerle Xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Laine, I love the image and the gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful image Laine, she looks just like Cinderella and you have coloured her beautifully.Love the embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card and such a beautiful image. I do love saturated canary images.

Unknown said...

wow Laine, this is gorgeous!
I love your colouring, so beautiful and the colour tones are stunning xx
love it
hugs
Sandie xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, gets you ready for the year to come and love the flower embellishment

Pia S said...

Lively layout and colors and that image is just so sweet. Love how you colored around the girl as well.

Anonymous said...

Hello Laine, wow she is fabulous, love the image and the lovely colours. Love the banner, the ribbon and the flower.

Teighan

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a beautiful card Laine. Love the colour palette and beautiful design! Happy New Year!!
Hugs
Gina xx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...