Members

Monday 7 October 2013

Soo excited my cards and projects have been published in Crafter's Companion Inspiration Magazine - Volume 3 - Christmas Edition

Hello to everyone.  I am back again and so excited to share with you the news that my work has been published.  

My projects appear in the new Crafter's Inspiration Magazine - Volume 3 - Christmas Issue and to say I am delighted is an understatement.  Sooooooooo thrilled.


Picture above featuring the delights available in this fabulous package.

I will show you a couple of my cards and post some more images later today.  
Full details of my projects are available in the magazine.


My projects are all Father Christmas related and I had such fun designing these cards and working with the fabulous images and papers.



Thank you so much for reading this post and looking at my card.

Sending hugs to all from,








X

22 comments:

Lynn Whitehouse said...

How exciting, congrats, and lovely cards they are too :-) xxx

chrispease said...

lovely cards thank you for sharing

lady jasmine crafts said...

There gorgeous xxx

chrispease said...

wonderful cards
thank you for sharing

Cumbrianlass said...

Wow Laine, I bet you are on cloud nine, your cards are beautiful congratulations.
Hugs
Janet xxx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous cards Laine and I'm so thrilled for you, congratulations on being "published" you really deserve it.
Hugs
Caz x

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Wonderful designs and congratulations on the mag, Px

Gwyneth said...

Congratulations on being published. Your creations look great.

Rina said...

Huge congrats...well deserved, it was just a matter of time!

Rina

KraftyKoolKat said...

Well done Laine, you must be thrilled. It is well deserved.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Gina's Cards said...

Oh wow Laine and so well deserved! Your creations have been absolutely beautiful - I have loved looking at them!

Hugs
Gina x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow, totally gorgeous Laine. You always make the nicest CC cards. So makes me go look at all their new designs. Cheers, Holley

Leslie Culver said...

Very exciting and congrats are in order! your work is wonderful!

Leslie Culver said...

How exciting...congrats are definitely in order. Your work is wonderful!

jane stillman said...

Congratulations Laine, that's fantastic, as are your cards x

CraftyKay said...

Congratulations Laine and well deservedl Your inspiration is beautiful.x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations Laine.

greetings karin

Pia S said...

It must feel amazing to be published in print on glossy paper:) Your work is always so beautiful, and a great source of inspiration to me, so it's well deserved!

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Laine.xxx

Sarah Jackman Read said...

Well done, I can't wait to see the mag as I have some cards in it too. Your cards are fabulous, Father Christmas was my fave book when I was a kid. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Bloggers Network.
Sarah CBN DT xx

CraftyKay said...

Thanks for joining The Crafty Bloggers Network challenge and good luck.x

CraftyKay said...

Thank you for joining The Crafty Bloggers Network challenge and good luck.x

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...