Members

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Featuring the Makey Bakey Mice for Crafter's Companion


Hello to everyone.
 I have another sweet card to show you using the Makey Bakey Mice from Crafter's Companion.
I have used the Everyday CD-Rom to make this easel card.  Lots of decoupage detail on this one which does not show in the picture.

Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice launches on Create and Craft on 13th September 2013  and is Pick of the Week.   




Makey Bakey Mice Everyday – Mini Kit - Design 2
Easel Card
Materials:
Makey Bakey Mice- Everyday images, elements and papers from CD–Rom
Satin Finish Printer Paper
Centura Pearl Card – White - A3 
Collall All Purpose Glue and 3D Glue Gel
The Boxer Board - Crafter's Companion
Other materials from my stash.



Thank you so much for reading this post and looking at my card.

Sending hugs to all from,




X

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is great and fantastic Laine.
what do you have gorgeous images.

greetings karin

sam said...

Wow Laine I so love this card it's stunning xx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Laine, loving these cute mice images.
Hugs Wendy xx

Gina's Cards said...

Your designs are wonderful Laine! I love looking at them!

Hugs
Gina x

Linda Simpson said...

Aw Laine, this is my favourite, love them all that you have made but I just adore this one hun. Fantastic samples as always.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Laine this is adorable hun, love that image, great work as always xxx

Doreen said...

Another gorgeous make Laine.xxx

Kim said...

these samples are all gorgeous Laine - you have been busy!
Kim x

Jan said...

Gorgeous card xx Jan

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Soo cute, the more I see of this the more I want it :-) xxx

Pia S said...

This is SO cute! Love the patchwork and fabric details, and the image is really sweet! Lovely card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome samples Laine, it will sell like wild fire after seeing them.

Have a good weekend

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...