Members

Friday 21 June 2013

Anything Goes with Embossing Option Challenge at Crafty Catz Challenge - GDT card.

Hello to everyone.  I hope this finds you well.

I was so honoured and delighted when I was asked to be GDT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog for the month of June and this is my third GDT submission.

I was asked to used an image provided by the Challenge which has the theme Anything Goes with an option of Embossing. 
 I have dry embossed the design paper on my card and heat embossed the Frantage on the swirl element.



The Sponsors for this Challenge is:

Marianne Designs and Yours and Mine Papercafts. 

 More details on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog.


List of Materials used to make this creation:

Base card is Centura Pearl
Desinger Paper from my stash.  This has been dry embossed and distressed with Tim Holz Vintage Inks.
Image cut with Spellbinder Die is coloured using my Spectum Noir and Copic Pens.
Flowers, pearls, ribbon and lace are from my stash.
Die cut butterfly and swirl which has been embossed with Frantage.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and look at my card.

Sending hugs to all,


X


14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a beautiful card Laine love that bow too.

greetings karin

Kim said...

fabulous card Laine, love the colouring and that beautiful bow!
Kim x

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful Laine, love your colours and embellishments, have a great weekend xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome creation Laine. Lovely coloured image and fantastic layout.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Laine, love the image, so beautifully coloured.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, great image,love the colours and layout.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Laine. I love the image and beautiful detailing
hugs Sue xx

Janette said...

Oh this is so sweet Laine, gorgeous colour combo and that Bow....wow...
Have a fab week-end.xx

Gram's Treasures said...

What a beauty...so much detail!
Joyce xx

Eileen said...

A beautiful card and fabulous colour choices and design. Just looked back through the past few weeks and your really have produced some amazing cards
Eileen x

Claire said...

This is gorgeous Laine, love the image and pretty detailing. Hugs, Claire x

Gina's Cards said...

This is super gorgeous Laine! Love the colours and that bow is fab!

Hugs
Gina x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Laine as you know I love this and the idea of embossing on the Dp is so clever gives texture to your paper. Brilliant colouring and really makes the most of the image

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous card. Lovely colouring in.

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...