Members

Saturday 15 June 2013

A little floral blog

Hello and Happy Saturday to all.  I hope this finds you well.  

Not a card from me today.

I thought I would share some pictures of our clematis, honeysuckle and roses which are beautiful at the moment. 

 The wisteria is just finishing and we have purple snow everywhere. 

We have the smallest garden ever so have planted climbers and they are so lovely.  

The smell of the roses and clematis is almost overpowering.

I don't really garden any more but used to be a committed gardener and this is the result of years of growing.

I hope you like them.








This is our little oasis.

Sending hugs to all.  



X

9 comments:

Kim said...

wow Laine these look fabulous! I adore the climbing roses - I haven't got one (yet!) but will be sneaking one in this year I think (hubby thinks there are far too many plant as it is lol!)
Kim x

KarinsArtScrap said...

that looks great and very beautiful Laine.
what a pity that I can't smell.

greetings karin

Wendy said...

Beautiful photos Laine, Roses and Clematis are my favorites. We have quite a collection of climbers, as we have a small garden too. It's my dream that one day I will have a large garden full of flowers and a big craft room with lots of storage lol..
Wendy xx

Carol Willis said...

Looks wonderful Laine. Very beautiful.
Hugs
Caz x

rosie said...

beautiful photos Laine. that looks like such a peaceful place to sit and chill. paradise x absolutely perfect x am very jealous!

Doreen said...

Beautiful images Laine.xxx

Gwyneth said...

Wow. What a glorious show of colour.

Vicky said...

Beautiful flowers in your garden, I love the roses, mine are battered by the ran :(

hugs Vicky xxx

Lisa T said...

Your flowers are beautiful!

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...