Members

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Guest Designer for The Digi Bells

Just a quick update from me. 
 You may have noticed in my post for Such a Sweetie - Tea Time by Elisabeth Bell that I mentioned I had applied to join the Design Team for The Digi Bells as a Guest Designer for a 3 month term.



I can now tell you I was successful and I am so honoured and delighted and so looking forward to working more with these adorable images and the fabulous Team.

To check out The Digi Bells on Blogger or Facebook or Elisabeth Bell's World just click on the sidebar.

Sending happy hugs to all,

X

12 comments:

Rina said...

Dear Laine...

CONGRATS! They are the best images and are easy to make deligntful cards! I had the best time creating on my 3 month term... I also aquired a ton of EM rubber stamps, soooo... I will contine creating with them!

Have fun!!!
Rina

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image and gorgeous details.xxx

Sue said...

Congrats on your GDT place Laine, I am really pleased for you.
hugs Sue xx

Kim said...

big congratulations Laine - you'll be a fabulous DT member!
Kim x

Pia S said...

Congrats, Laine!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Laine and congratulations as gast designer.

greetings karin

Paper Profusion said...

Congrats Laine - well deserved. Nicola x

Gwyneth said...

Congratulations, and well deserved. I look forward to seeing what you make for the DT over the next few months.

Pat K said...

Big congratulations Laine...so well deserved. Have fun and I'll try to play along. hugs, pat k x

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Well done!
Hugs
Chris x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats sweetie, it is well deserved.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous, love the colour and the image and the flowers and bow are stunning, congrats on your GDT spot
Lindsay xx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...