Members

Monday 25 February 2013

No Pastels for Simply Betty Group Challenge


Happy Monday to everyone from a freezing UK.  Its very grey and we seem to be stuck in some king of weather front, so this week will be more of the same.  But I can see the Spring just round the corner waving at me.  

My card for today features a fabulous Simply Betty image kindly provided for the Simply Betty Face book Group February Challenge and I have followed the guidelines no pastel colours.  



List of materials used to make this card:

Wonderful image coloured with my Promarker pens and with some pencil detail.
Wonderful design papers including Graphic 45, Kaisercraft and from my stash.
Embellishments include feather, ribbon, heart, bling swirl, glitter butterfly. feather, flowers, doily and boot.

Thank you for reading this post and looking at this project which I have really enjoyed making.

Hugs

  X

6 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

She's lovely and you've coloured her beautifully!
Joyce xx

Lisa T said...

how cute and sassy!

karen said...

oh so gorgeous Laine, love it! hugs, Karenx

Gina's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Laine!

Hugs
Gina x

Alyx said...

This is stunning Laine! Especially love that black feather embellie.
xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,gorgeous image and papers.xxx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...