Members

Thursday 13 September 2012

Batty Boo from Wee Stamps for Charisma Cardz Challenge

Hello and Happy Day to you all.  I hope this finds you well.  My card for today is for the Charisma Cardz Challenge Shaped Cards  and features the cute image Batty Boo from Wee Stamps.  It was really enjoyable to make a Halloween Card.



Our Sponsors for this Challenge are:


Joanna Sheen are generously offering a £10 voucher.

Prize Two
Simon Says Stamp 
Simon Say Stamp are offering one lucky winner a $20 voucher to spend in their online shop!


My card is a Circle Shaped Easel Card and this may be my favourite card
shape at the moment. 


List of Materials used to make this card:
Wonderful image from Wee Stamps coloured using Promarker Pens and Polychrome Pencils.
Card base is Centura Pearl.  Design Paper is vintage Digital Paper found a Free Vintage Digital Stamps for you.
I have also used vintage pumpkin images from Free Vintage Digital Stamps for you.  
 Orange ribbon and orange Prima Flowers which I have had in my stash since last year, pearls and crystal swirls are  from my stash.
Other die cuts are from Cheery Lynn and Spellbinders.
Halloween Sentiment is free and I found this in last years supplies and can't remember who designed it.  It might be Stitchy Bears - sorry.
Lovely fun card to make.


I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:




Thank you so much for reading this post and looking at my card.  Sending warmest wishes to you all.

Hugs


   X

16 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!! This is fabulous Laine. I love the image and your have coloured it so beautifully. the card shape, papers and embellishments are all wonderful too.

Hugs Sue

Nannieflash said...

Hi Laine, what a cute image, not sure what its meant to be, but I love him and your colouring. A gorgeous card. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Carol Willis said...

Oooh, love this Laine. Fabulous image and gorgeous colouring.
Hugs
Caz x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous, so bright and colourful and that image is so sweet

hugs Vicky xxx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Aw, how cute is this!
I love it, and perfectly made.
Hugs
Chris x

Adrian said...

So cute, thanks for playng @ CTO!

Davi said...

Beautiful round easel you created! The colors and cute image are quite delightful. Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week:)

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful card Laine! Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Anything Goes challenge x

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card, beautifully coloured and I love that sweet image...thanks for joining us at Divas!

joy said...

Cute card! Wonderfully colored and love the shape! Thanks for joining us in the Creative Belli Challenge.

BugBites said...

very cute. your coloring is fantastic. TFS with us at CTO this week.

Esther said...

Darling card!
Your coloring is fab!
Thanks for joining CTO this week!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I just love your image and your coloring is so beautiful, really pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Getting in Shape" Challenge :)

Kim said...

Beautiful card. Wonderful fall colors. The image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Tonya said...

that is so cool! i love the coloring. thanks so much for playing at cto!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Fabulous fall card, beautifully colored. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. We look foward to seeing you next week. Hugs
Berni,DT

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...