Members

Monday 5 March 2012

Wonderful Warren in an Easter Basket

I am feeling very brave this evening.  If you read my previous post you will know that I have been having trouble with Blogger, but I will not be defeated. 
This is my second post for today and again feature the wonderful Warren from Craftwork Cards



List of Materials used for this card :O)

Core'dinations Card stock and a variety of papers from my stash.

The wonderful Warren image coloured using ProMarker Pens and detailed with Distress Inks and Gel Pen.

A variety of Spellbinder Dies for detail and small Die Cut Rabbit.

Ribbon and tulips from my stash.   Butterflies are by Kaisercraft and the Mushroom mini tags are a download I purchased from Etsy.  Sentiment from my stash.



Image showing inside of card viewed from the side, with details of embellishments.

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges  :o)








The images above show the inside of the card with die cuts used and layered card.



Image showing details of decoration of card and colouring of image.

Thank you for reading this post, it was much less problem than the last one.  I hope you like the card.

Sending warmest wishes to all.



    X

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I just love Warren, I made loads of cards last year using this image, isn't he lovely?
Thank you for showing us over at Sweet Stampin this week. Debbiexx

Poppet said...

A beautiful card Laine, Warren looks very relaxed and I love all the embellishments you have used.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-

The Craft Bucket said...

Simply adorable, loving the tulips too! Thank you for joining us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge this month & good luck, Jane (DT) x

xxxtglxxx said...

Such a cute card! :) Gorgeous colours and image and your ribbon is fab!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Anita said...

Very pretty card and the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Pollycraft challenge.

Cazza said...

Such a fabulous card!
Thanks for playing along in our Spring challenge this week over at Pollycraft :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...