Members

Tuesday 27 March 2012

DIY Bo

Happy Day to all.  I hope this finds you well.  The lovely weather continues here and it is so good to see the sun.

I was fortunate to win the Teddy Bo & Co Challenge a couple of weeks ago with my Teddy Bea card and the prize was 10 digi images of my choice from Gayle. How happy and excited was I.  Many thanks to all at Teddy Bo.

 I am a great fan of Teddy Bo and Bea and am really enjoying using the images and you will be seeing my efforts over the next few weeks.

On to today's card which features DIY Bo.   I am not good at making male themed cards and I usually really struggle but not with this card.  The image, colour and decoration all came together quite easily and I really enjoyed making this card.



List of Materials used for making this card :o)

12 x 12 card for backing, 12 x 12 card for backing, Digital papers from Baer Design Studio

Image is printed on Neenah Solar Card and is coloured using Promarker pens and edges are distressed with ink.

Twine, Buttons, mini mosaic tiles to create small wall, watch face charm, salvage sticker from Tim Holtz.

Card from my stash for greeting panels.  Greeting printed by me on quality card and all edges distressed on greeting panels


A closer view of the image showing Mr Cute - Teddy Bo.  I thought this image would be really suitable for a Father's Day card.  It reminds me of someone very close to my heart.

I would like to enter this card for the following Challenges :o)









This image shows the bottom and inside of the Easel Card with panels and embellishments from Tim Holz.

Thank you for reading this post.  I hope you like my card.

Sending warmest of wishes to all.


             X

6 comments:

Crafty and Green said...

So Stinking Adorable! Great Design & Fantastic Image! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Michelle VP said...

Fabulous card for a boy theme and love all the elements you've used on your creation. So glad you joined our Digi Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps! :)

Margret said...

What a fun card! The image is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Karens Doodles! Good luck and hope to see you next time.
Margret

Leanne said...

Adorable!!
Thanks for playing in our LC challenge this week!
;)

Sonia said...

Fabby Creation! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
-Sony DT LC
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

What a darling card, this bear is totally one of the boys! Thank you for joining us this week at the Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Challenge!

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...