Members

Friday 30 December 2011

Cupid in a Teacup

Hello to all, here I am again with a new card.  This card features the beautiful image 
 Teacup Fairy by Mo Manning and I think it lends itself wonderfully to making a lovely Valentine Card.



This really is one of my favourite images and I have used my ProMarker and FlexMarker pens to colour and have highlighted with glitter.  I have used my new Martha Stewart punch to decorate the edge of the card, also new sparkle ribbon and lace all kindly provided by   
 Mr S Claus.
  I am a bit into making Enveloboxes at the moment as they look so good and are so easy to make.  I use the Envelobox Board from Crafters Companion.  Matching paper and a 3D embellishment have been used on the front of the box.

I would like to enter this card for the following Challenges :)








A closer view of the colouring of the beautiful cute image.  I have mounted the image on a shaped die cut panel and the backing paper used is Webster's Pages.  I have been planning to combine this paper with the image for a while.  The heart images reflect the inspiration provided by Some Odd Girl's challenge.  I have had these for a while now, I think they are from K & Co and they have been so useful.  Definitely a favourite.  The charm is from Bo Bunny and is lovely and the butterfly is wooden, from Kaiser craft and I have coloured and glittered this.  Pearls and roses are from my stash.  The flourishes are Dies to Die for and are another favourite.





Featuring the Websters Pages paper which is gorgeous.  I think that the card looks a bit shabby chic and this is due to the paper used.   I have also decorated with some hearts and there is a panel to record a Special Valentines Greeting.



The front of the box with matching paper and 3D foiled embellishment. 



Thank you for reading this post.  I hope you like the card.  I had lots of fun making this.  

Sending Warmest Wishes to all,


           X



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us for a NEW Challenge this week over at Frosted Designs. :)

Teresa Jaye said...

oh that teacup fairy is darling, and your card is so beautiful! Seems like Mr. Claus was very generous this year - have fun with your goodies! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Lydia said...

I love thos papers!! The inside with the teacups is really cute. So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs!

Robin McK said...

Lovely card - thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

WOWEE Laine, what a sensational card and envelope!! Your attention to detail is exquisite! Love it!

Tamie said...

Oh I haven't seen this punch yet! It is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your something new with us at 4 crafty Chicks.

Chris_P said...

Wow this is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...