Members

Saturday 12 November 2011

Simply Adorable - Winifred

Hello and Happy Saturday to all.  I have used the enchanting image Winifred from the Simply Adorable Range to make this card.  Winifred can be found here.


I would like to enter this card for the following Challenges:




I have used paper from my stash and digital paper from Cuddly Buddly to create the background for the card.  Ribbon, flowers and embellishments are from my stash.  The fabulous image is coloured using ProMarker and FlexiMarker pens and is a joy to work with.  I have glittered the stars and butterfly's on the background paper.



A closer view of the lovely image and decoration.




Showing the inside of the card.  I have used the same papers and have used a smaller version of the main image, again coloured with ProMarker pens. 



Featuring Winfred.



I have created a little pocket to contain a tag for recording of a greeting.  This is decorated with ribbon and a mulberry paper flower.


I have two more cards to post today which I made during last week.   I hope you have time to have a look at those.  Thank you so much for reading this post.

Sending Warmest Wishes to all.

                         X


4 comments:

sara said...

beautiful card what a gorgeous image thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
hugs sara x

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous card Laine, so many pretty details on the outside and inside and lovely image. Thanks for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Tine said...

Hi Laine. Lovely colours & a lot of interesting detail. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Pat said...

Oh Laine...what a stunning card!! I love the way you've colored this little sweetheart!! And what gorgeous papers...and scrolls! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing in the Sugar Bowl! Hugs. Pat Frank

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...