Members

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Little Elf Mim

Please say hello to 'Little Elf Mim' from Mo Manning, this image is delicious and I had fun colouring and glittering the image.

I will be entering this card in the exciting  Challenge #100 - Let's Celebrate at  Mo's Challenge Blog.



This has been another fun project.  I have made an easel base for the card and have decorated the inside to match the front, with a few variations.  The papers are from my stash and the shades work well together.  The image has been coloured using Promarker pens and glittered and decorated with Flower Soft polar white for the fur trim.  I have used Tim Holtz distress ink to make the cloud background for the image.  The ribbon and flowers are from my stash as are the various paper embellishments and greetings panels. 


The front of the card showing lovely image and details of embellished star/snowflake decorations.   These have been produced from paper which I have embossed and also some are shrink plastic covered in embossed ink.  I saw this idea on a video tutorial made by Bev Rochester

 I hope you like this card, thank you for reading this post and please call again soon.

Sending warm wishes to all,



       X





1 comment:

Elaine L. said...

How cute! I love the dimension you've achieved with the 'fur' and the glittery ornament. Thanks for joining us in Mo's 100th Challenge celebration, and good luck in the draw!

Wedding Memory Book.

Hello to all.    Following my daughter Suzanne's recent wedding to Harry and all of the beautiful pictures of the event.   I have ...